Thank you.....

Daithi

Reaction score
....Jockser, Aidan and Mandy for another amazing event, without a doubt the best I've been on, EVER ! :beerjug::clap
Thanks also to the Leader and Sweeper of the "Offroad Run", Brendan (Mccivor) and Seamus (Famous) for a brilliant day
around and over the mountains. The tracks and trails were absolutely fabulous, beat last years hands down. :bow:bounce1

Thanks again all, Daithi.
:clap

A big THANKS

To the organisers, just to say thanks for my first GS'er do. I really enjoyed it-the craic and the company were brilliant.:thumb2
regards
Brendy

I got home an hour ago.....I had a fantastic weekend, well done everyone for the organising (the food at the hotel was just great), ....was wonderful putting so many names to faces......can't wait for my next visit to Ireland.....:aidan

Great weekend, thanks lads for all the organisation and effort put in to make it work. :bow
First trip away for me (and first time camping in about 20 years!) Great to meet everyone, although the second night in the pub was quieter than the first...:augie

The road ride was an absolute classic! Slow, slow, quick quick, slow, very bleedin' quick!! :thumb

Here at Flash of the gaps gaff. We've been talking and we think that it was a cracking location and the staff at the hotel made it even better.

Cheer to A, J, M & D for a weekend of fun.

Love from,

Tom, Rob, Kev and Tony :thumb2

Home this morning after a brisk run down from Brecon. What a great weekend. Great location and excellent to meet so many lovely people. Top food and Guinness too (oh my head!)

Another cracking weekend :bow :bow :bow :bow :kissy2
A big thank you to Jockser, Aidan and Mandy..:hug
i am installed in my irish residence for a few more days ;)
travelled through limerick, kerry, clare, galway, roscommon, leitrim, cavan, fermanagh, monaghan, armagh and into down.[and father teds house]:D:D
and more still to visit,you really have to visit the emerald isle to see it's beauty.

Thanks to all who put together a great weekend, fab location and a brilliant off road day, first event for me but sure will be back again.. well done.

Thanks once again to Jockser,Aidan,& Mandy for a fantastic weekend,good beer, company & new friends.
Although we were "in our own back yard" you showed us some roads we had'nt ridden before.
it was our first, but wont be our last
chris n elaine
:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2:beer::beer::beer::beer:

Thank you for arranging a great weekend :thumb2

Thanks also for making it my lucky 13 :D

Back
Top Bottom