Friday Night Off road bimble

Flipfly

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Following last years wet n wild evening off road bimble, i will be conducting another forray into the wilds if anyone is interested.

Departing at 5.30pm we will no doubt be getting wet, muddy and possibly tired.

The whole aim is as an opener for the weekend, so it'll be a trundle, not a race :thumb

It will be relatively easy but knobblies will be an advantage if it's wet and you don't want to fall off!!! (although there are no guarantees even with knobblies).

Usual ride out rules apply, your welcome to tag along onto my ride, and I'll call the ambulance if needs be, but I am not responsible for any damage done to you or your machine. This is off roading, sh*t happens.

I promise it'll be fun though :augie:augie:augie:augie:thumb

Be there or be square. Rear gunner required :bow

I`m all over your rear :ymca

Cheers buddy, I kinda thought you would be :D:D:D

Ask Stan, but it's leather chaps and thongs dress code this year :augie(only for the ladies please gentlemen!!!) :eek:

Start point will be wherever there are a bunch of muppets looking like they are going out off roading at 5.30pm. The entrance to the camping ground (by the loos) was the meet point last year.:thumb

There will be no limit to the numbers, but we may split (a little more organized than last year hopefully) if the numbers are too high.

And one more, assuming I can still sign in for the main event. Not registered yet.

Tourance though, I'll live dangerously.:D

Following last years wet n wild evening off road bimble, i will be conducting another forray into the wilds if anyone is interested.

Departing at 5.30pm we will no doubt be getting wet, muddy and possibly tired.

The whole aim is as an opener for the weekend, so it'll be a trundle, not a race :thumb

It will be relatively easy but knobblies will be an advantage if it's wet and you don't want to fall off!!! (although there are no guarantees even with knobblies).

Usual ride out rules apply, your welcome to tag along onto my ride, and I'll call the ambulance if needs be, but I am not responsible for any damage done to you or your machine. This is off roading, sh*t happens.

I promise it'll be fun though :augie:augie:augie:augie:thumb

Be there or be square. Rear gunner required :bow

I'm in:thumb2

Guys, don't worry it's nothing bad, but wondering whether to call this the Friday night dash :augie:augie:augie

We have 2 ways of dealing with the ride out.

1. Gentle bimble with half a dozen short lanes of the easy variety :ChrisKelly

2. Mad dash a little further north and a few cheeky lanes to get the adrenalin going for Saturday :bluesn2s

I'm groovy either way, so I thought I'd throw it to the vote :handbag

What d'ya wanna do peeps :nenau

Which ever way, you need to be fueled and ready to have your wheels turning by 5.30pm. Rendevous point will be at the entrance of the camping ground.

Like any good military manouver, nobody gets left behind, but we have limited time before dark so a wiggle on is a priority.

Fag breaks/pie stops/bladder emptying recesses will be available from time to time

Dont think I will be down the farm till late ,so will miss this.
We had a great runout last year ,even in the dark
have fun and remember motorhead smiling all the way.

Dont think I will be down the farm till late ,so will miss this.
We had a great runout last year ,even in the dark
have fun and remember motorhead smiling all the way.

That's a shame fella, you could always try harder :augie:augie

There's always the Saturday easy off road rideout :thumb

Guys, don't worry it's nothing bad, but wondering whether to call this the Friday night dash :augie:augie:augie

We have 2 ways of dealing with the ride out.

1. Gentle bimble with half a dozen short lanes of the easy variety :ChrisKelly

2. Mad dash a little further north and a few cheeky lanes to get the adrenalin going for Saturday :bluesn2s

I'm groovy either way, so I thought I'd throw it to the vote :handbag

What d'ya wanna do peeps :nenau

Which ever way, you need to be fueled and ready to have your wheels turning by 5.30pm. Rendevous point will be at the entrance of the camping ground.

Like any good military manouver, nobody gets left behind, but we have limited time before dark so a wiggle on is a priority.

Fag breaks/pie stops/bladder emptying recesses will be available from time to time

Cheeky few lanes sounds good ;-)

Back
Top Bottom