thanks

BAKERMAN

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
cheers good to see you ALL, still traveling, wet and happy, in a hotel in MONAGHAN town, getting good at barginning a room, best price here so far £99 euros family b& b in a Spa lesure type place.

Walk in asking price, pull a face, see the room so on, back to the desk,can you sharpen your pencil, so on, saving £50 everytime.

Great fun traveling with the wife and fletcher she is 10 when booking in to being 14 to get into the Spa pools:D

Good grief, that's my home town. There is a tosser in Monaghan too, goes by the name of GS Pizza, does a very decent pizza too. :aidan

P.S. Nice to meet you all, will try to make the next hogroast!

RAIN sun RAIN sun RAIN sun RAIN sun :eek:

steve-
you would be getting the same weather if you were home Newbury has been-
RAIN sun RAIN sun RAIN sun RAIN RAIN .:(

cheers good to see you ALL, still traveling, wet and happy, in a hotel in MONAGHAN town, getting good at barginning a room, best price here so far £99 euros family b& b in a Spa lesure type place.

Walk in asking price, pull a face, see the room so on, back to the desk,can you sharpen your pencil, so on, saving £50 everytime.

Great fun traveling with the wife and fletcher she is 10 when booking in to being 14 to get into the Spa pools:D

Great to meet all of you and especially you Becky - another female rider on a 650GS. I don't know about you but I'm not sure I will 'grow up' to a 12 like Orla - Dakar Gal, but three females riding is pretty good.......and before the comments come in I know I'm not always aboard:augie but I do try to keep the bike upright :blast when the pics from the holiday get posted, Brian wrestling with photobucket as I write, you will see I had another little episode:eek:
But there you go as Brian tells me it is all part of the adventure. By the way you had more sun than us down south. We had Sun,Rain, Rain, Rain, Gales,Rain, Sun-ish, and eventually sun as we rode home from Waterford.
Is Fletcher a future female rider?? She certainly is at home behind her dad.

Hope to meet you all again

Geraldine

still traveling, Ancona now, for the ferry tomorrow. Weather sun, sun, sun.

still traveling, Ancona now, for the ferry tomorrow. Weather sun, sun, sun.

you are a lucky man Dave........... all that sun and still out on your moto...... nice to have meet you, but not sure about the fried/boiled bacon on the camp site......... was the recipe from a medical journal:augie

safe home,

Brian & Geraldine

Last edited:
The bacon recipe was from the American Journal of Cardiology, an article entitled: "Arteries, how to clog 'em with crap 'n fags".

Finally got home on Tues evening at 7pm. I've had a great 2 weeks of solo touring, including time on the Stelvio and around Lake Garda. 5,000 miles in 14 days, lots of beer, sun and friendly folk along the way.

Packing for next year begins tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom