Late as usual

Jockser

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
It's been a busy week since leaving Tipp last Sunday & I haven't had a chance to thank everyone so, sat in an internet cafe in Portumna (wasn't I here last week as well ??) waiting for 'grub time' I thought I'd better do the deed.

So, thanks to Aidan & Mandy for yet again being my co-hosts, Daithi & mcivor for taking the off-road boys in hand ;), Kearys (especially) and Maddocks & Duffys for their contributions to the raffle & auction, Jo & Ken for the 'organisers' t-shirts plus all the t-shirts, keyrings, coasters, etc for the raffle, & everyone else who contributed anything at all to the raffle (there was stuff arriving from all corners so sorry if I fail to mention anyone by name).

But more than anything I want to thank all of you who took the time & made the effort to attend. Without you we'd be wasting our time organising these 'do's'. In these difficult times it was great to see that so many of you were still prepared to come & join us. And that you were still prepared to put your hands in your pockets for the charity.

Speaking of which : between the sticker sales, the raffle tickets & the auction we had a very respectable figure gathered up. But then de crowe turned up with the money he'd pledged when Daithi & I gave up the cigarettes & that went into the kitty as well :D
So the grand total we collected was :

€1500 plus £50 (from Bakerman :thumb2)

Thank you all very much for this great result from myself & young Daragh :clap :clap

We (Aidan, Mandy & myself) are hoping to meet someone from the hospital next weekend to hand over the takings & we'll have a few pics for you after that.

See y'all next year :beerjug:

Brilliant result and thanks again for all your hard work. It is so easy to just say we will be along as even the run down was organised and fantastic.
Great work all of you
G

At last. :p

Thanks again to everyone for making Tipp 09 another great success. :bow:bow

Now, where would youse all like to go next? :)

Excellent result.

Well done Jochen, Mandy & Aidan and all those who supported this event :thumb2

At last. :p

Thanks again to everyone for making Tipp 09 another great success. :bow:bow

Now, where would youse all like to go next? :)

Well now.............. you do know that a committee was set up on Saturday night............. fcuk me if i can remember why.................

oh yeah.... something to do with organising a run next summer........

I think I can recall the volunteer names if requested:augie

Don't forget Ram-man who never fails to give us a pack of Ram bits. Greatly appreciated by us and those who win them :bow:bow

:aidan

Don't forget Ram-man who never fails to give us a pack of Ram bits. Greatly appreciated by us and those who win them :bow:bow :aidan

Mandy,

Thank you ( I'm sure that Aidan will not mind ) :kissy2

Heck, If Aidan and Jockser are jealous, then they can have one too :kissy2 :D

I am pleased that it help contribute to your fund raising effort but is it also be down to your ticket selling technique, as well :augie

This year two events and two good causes, each being close to your hearts and have benefitted, so congrats guys :thumb

Back
Top Bottom