Hey sycho

Mort

Reaction score
Just to save myself all the hard work of counting and going through the thread....how many tossers/GSer's are you expecting this weekend:eek:

Looking good so far:thumb2

count me out, if Bahnstomers cant fix my piece of junk, oh i mean `08 gsa bike in time ) :blast, i was really looking forward as well.:blast

holly shit

better get more beer in. :eek: oh and some more vodka,gin,brandy,JD,cari,Proffs cider,glasses,food,staff,seats,nurofen:D

should be fun:cool::ChrisKelly:guitarist:JB:beer::beerjug::hug

Bloody hell Si, just got myself all in shape for a night with Cari and the this happens:blast

(Don't forget a good bottle of Spiced Rum:augie)

well we have

Bloody hell Si, just got myself all in shape for a night with Cari and the this happens:blast

(Don't forget a good bottle of Spiced Rum:augie)

morgans spiced and a bottle of pussers so that should keep yer happy. as fer the cari ok well from the sounds of it Flip will be doing a set at the end of the night and i'm told its audience participation is a given, so if your vocals are up fer a bit of wailing jobs a good un. Mind you after all the rum and proffs cider who knows what will happen:eek:

Me Bikes all Packed and I'm Ready to Go......................to the music of????

Well nothin like being prepared, how do ya like me Tent?

Attachments

• XT loaded and ready to Go..jpg
    XT loaded and ready to Go..jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 132
Pikey? Not very Pee See.

Sad lot. Oh alright then, I'll park it in the lane alongside and run me hook up through yer window and plastic tube to the barn out back for the Real Ale.

tent control

i recon with this many we are going to have to pitch tents nice n colse together so sort out the snorers amongst yourselves so we can pitch those that do at one end and those that don't at the other.

it's gonna be cosey:D not that i care i'm upstairs in the flat. :D:thumb

i recon with this many we are going to have to pitch tents nice n colse together so sort out the snorers amongst yourselves so we can pitch those that do at one end and those that don't at the other.

it's gonna be cosey:D not that i care i'm upstairs in the flat. :D:thumb

I snore quite spectacularly and have a bit of a wind problem, any idea who my neighbours will be:green gri

Back
Top Bottom