Ronno tent destroyer

Uinneag

Didn't manage to catch it live but this is pretty damn close to the actual event.

The bloke in the vid does it intentionaly which is the only difference in the incident:D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZlTs2ozDgBs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZlTs2ozDgBs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

sorry to be a pedant.....:ymca

but Ronno got intentionally drunk.....well that's what the prosecution lawyer would say.....:D

I blame a lack of natural light and an untied shoelace :augie

:eek:
That video looks like a good way of impaling yourself on a three foot long fibtreglass pole to me.......:eek:

:eek:
That video looks like a good way of impaling yourself on a three foot long fibtreglass pole to me.......:eek:

Showing yir age with that statement:D

Next yi'll be telling folk not to run with scissors in there hand:rob

Showing yir age with that statement:D

Next yi'll be telling folk not to run with scissors in there hand:rob

You'll have someone's eye out with that laddy!!! :rob:rob:rob

PS yer right.....and it's sad....the other week someone told me they were going ice skating and the first thought that popped into my head was 'ooo that'll hurt if I fell over' rather than 'yeah, that sounds fun, I wanna go!' :blast:blast:eek:eek :tears

I distinctly remember the shadow appearing over the tent and some sort of mumbling (germanish garble) could make out "we wanna rematch" and other stuff. Then the tent caving in round me!!!:nenau Various explietives from me and then Ronno getting pulled up. It was quite windy and wet that night and yes the compromised tent blew in ........ regularly!!

No hard feelings Ronno!!!!
At least it wasnt father Rab!!!!!:drool

I distinctly remember the shadow appearing over the tent and some sort of mumbling (germanish garble) could make out "we wanna rematch" and other stuff. Then the tent caving in round me!!!:nenau Various explietives from me and then Ronno getting pulled up. It was quite windy and wet that night and yes the compromised tent blew in ........ regularly!!

No hard feelings Ronno!!!!
At least it wasnt father Rab!!!!!:drool

Aye, but it wasn't your fecking tent...... I did the decent thing and loaned it to you for a night and booked into an hotel at great expense.... Muggins foots the bill for a new pole or two.........

On the other hand, maybe I should thank you.... had Ronno fallen on me, I might not be here to live and tell the story.... :eek:

On the other hand, maybe I should thank you.... had Ronno fallen on me, I might not be here to live and tell the story.... :eek:[/QUOTE]

Ah think yae might huv been safe enuff, yafatkunt:D

Back
Top Bottom