Will you be there?

Thanks Proff.....

Sycho, is there any space for a little one please...:)

Is this a gents only do?....i was going to book a camping spot..can someone let me know please......

Cheers
Luci

Don't worry pet, I'll not be divesting of me layers... unless there's a demand.. and I'll tell them to feck orf anyway..

:beerjug:

enough room fer everyone.

well even if we run out of tent space there can be camping in the shed:augie
we aim to please:thumb2 last year we had about 50 and still had loads of room so no big problem. and for those not feeling brave enough we have quite a few b&bs local some cheap some not so but those are ooh so very nice.

Is there room for another one, will be in nice warm van:eek:

Is there room for another one, will be in nice warm van:eek:
A van..... a bloody van... ya poof.

Us Salopians should stick together and show these wimps that a bit of cold and ice is nothing to be scared of..
Lu and I will be in the Landcruiser, complete with double bed and electric blanket :augie :D

Ill be there with me bike as well, hoping to do an off road ride as well if anyone interested, see post in off road ride thread if anyone interested.:thumb2

A van..... a bloody van... ya poof.

Us Salopians should stick together and show these wimps that a bit of cold and ice is nothing to be scared of..
Lu and I will be in the Landcruiser, complete with double bed and electric blanket :augie :D

I'm starting to doubt if you still have a bike Paul :augie:augie:augie:augie

I'll be there, on me bike with the heated grips disconnected and just a t-shirt (after all it's past the winter soltice) I can't remember an outdoor pool from last year but I'm sure I'll manage somehow.
Are we having a BBQ outside or just some cold meats straight from the fridge?

Just off to find me speedo's:eek:

Another Two for the Buffet

Count Rich and I in, both on bikes and camping. Came last year and it was great - see you there...

Looking forward to it.

Andy

Reserve me a sun-lounger :Motomartin

Will try my best to get down for friday night camping at least. What day is the rideout on? Steve are you riding down friday as ill tag along mate.

I was planning the off road ride for Saturday, leaving about 9.30ish depending on hangovers:thumb

Will try my best to get down for friday night camping at least. What day is the rideout on? Steve are you riding down friday as ill tag along mate.

Yeh, goin down on Friday afternoon via scenic route:thumb will speak beforehand..:thumb

Back
Top Bottom