Thanks Sgt Bilco

Mort

Reaction score
For leading a great ride out on some fantastic roads, you're a gent:beerjug:

Yep thanks for the cracking rideout, even when I became one of the 'Lost Boys', shockingly all the 1200's made it, reminded me of Brian Hanrahan when he said 'I counted them all out and counted them all back' seeing you get back :thumb2, being a virgin to a tosser rideout whats the score with spots/fogs, is it obligatory they need to be on if they're fitted :confused:

Yes, thanks ever so for the ride out, its was our first time....its a shame we became one of the Broseley 3, but my little GS did well 2 x up:clap

Thanks again

Morticia

Thanks for good ride out.

Partially my fault we lost a few but more the fault of Geriatric Germ who swapped with someone else as tail end charlie but didn't think to tell anyone...

Still we all made it back for beers/cider later.:D

I always thought the role of the group ride out leader WAS to lose members of the group :augie

Thanks for good ride out.

Partially my fault we lost a few but more the fault of Geriatric Germ who swapped with someone else as tail end charlie but didn't think to tell anyone...

Still we all made it back for beers/cider later.:D

In Rob's (Geriatric Germ's) defense, I saw what happened as you all left.

Rod waited until the last rider was leaving the the carpark, but the last rider (not sure who it was, but he had a dayglow jacket) told Rob to go in front of him. This was after everyone was briefed that Rob was the back marker :blast

I guess letting everyone know he was no longer the back marker while riding along would have been quite difficult ;)

I was 5th bike out and I knew that Rob was NOT the back marker anymore, but maybe I was listening to the last minute briefing :augie:augie
Then 61 miles into ride my legs started seizing up [ I got wet and cold :( not good for Perthes Disease] and we made our own SLOW way back :rob to be greeted by the Brosely 3 upon our return :comfort:comfort

Great roads :thumb2 and if it had stopped dry, we would have really enjoyed the remainder of it...
Thanks a lot Chris :thumb2:clap

Thanks sgt

Thanks for a wonderfull missery tour Sgt

The extra lights are not only really cool they might even save your life.Mine are a offcut checker plate with Ebay lights.Done on the cheap but equally as effective as Touretec stuff.
I was not one of the 3 left out there in the wilderness.:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom