REAL BIG THANKS

sycomoto

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Too all you guys and girls who came. Without tossers it just wouldnt have been half as fun. Just sat down at half 5 monday, knackered but happy.
i've some photo's to put on later but i'm going to have a snooze first.
I hope you all got home safe and sound and i think we'll be at east mids as we could do with a weekend off.

:thumb2

Top effort fella.

You put alot it, and I hope you felt it was all worthwhile. We certainly did:thumb2

You basturt!

You made me get drunker than I been for a while..still half fecked..

Big TA to you, your missus and the staff...

:beerjug:

You basturt!

You made me get drunker than I been for a while..still half fecked..

Big TA to you, your missus and the staff...

:beerjug:

I think I may well have exceeded your drunkeness on Sunday:blast

:D:beerjug:

always worth it

you lot are such a top bunch o blokes and lasses its always worth the effort. who'd have thought buying a bmw could lead to this much fun.
It was nice to have some newbies over and i think they have fitted into the gser way of things and will be seen at many more events:clap
Can't wait til east mids so i can sit back and let other folk do the work:D

Thanks again Simon for putting on a great do and special thanks to Suree for providing such fantastic food :thumb2

I wish I could have stayed for Sunday - next time.

cheers
Matt

Can only echo what's already been said....

A BIG thanks to you and Suree for a brilliant Saturday evening and superb buffet (A special thanks for the extra spring rolls:thumb:thumb)

Best regards, and hope to see you all again soon...

Steve

Aye ....thanks for top doo.
Your old man's a top banana with his guitar :guitarist

Really sorry I missed this, but I'll be there in January :thumb2

Heather says she is coming too :eek:

Probably in a car and staying in a B&B though :hide

wayhay

Really sorry I missed this, but I'll be there in January :thumb2

Heather says she is coming too :eek:

Probably in a car and staying in a B&B though :hide

I'll be posting details on local B&B's but first i want to have a chat with them to cut some sort of special GSER deal. It'd be nice to get a few along who don't fancy the camping but would like the event.:augie Guess they all can't be hard core adventure types:D

I'll be posting details on local B&B's but first i want to have a chat with them to cut some sort of special GSER deal. It'd be nice to get a few along who don't fancy the camping but would like the event.:augie Guess they all can't be hard core adventure types:D

Will you be in the hard core camping area, or tucked up in a nice warm bed :augie

Sorry a bit late in saying a BIG thank you to all your family, staff and sundry Tossers for a greeeeeaaaaattttt extended (Friday to Monday!) weekend. Looking forward to 01-10

I'd love the recipe for that Beef Penang:drool

PM me if its a secret:thumb2

Shep

Back
Top Bottom