Your first evening in Switzerland

Magnum

Reaction score
Having slogged your way across France to get to this amazing country, me and Mrs Magnum have decided to welcome you to Switzerland properly on your first evening here, Thursday 10th September.

Therefore, we will be hosting a buffet at our home overlooking Lake Geneva 5 minutes from Vevey, where we would be honoured to have the Tour group as our guests :)

Taxis are booked and collect you at 6.30pm and will return you back to your hotel at 10.30pm. Fares are taken care of - just turn up and relax :ChrisKelly

Having slogged your way across France to get to this amazing country, me and Mrs Magnum have decided to welcome you to Switzerland properly on your first evening here, Thursday 10th September.

Therefore, we will be hosting a buffet at our home overlooking Lake Geneva 5 minutes from Vevey, where we would be honoured to have the Tour group as our guests :)

Taxis are booked and collect you at 6.30pm and will return you back to your hotel at 10.30pm. Fares are taken care of - just turn up and relax :ChrisKelly

Your too kind my good man :thumb2:thumb2

Big thankyou to you and yr missus:beerjug:

A Fantastic start to the Tour - Many thanks Mr & Mrs Magnum :clap

Not sure if Mrs Magnum will be too keen on you playing out with us after she's met us though :D

I've told her you all work in the City. Is this not true? :augie :D

On our way

It's now 10 am and Anne and I are about to set off to the Ferry. Will arrive in Cherbourg Mon and take our time over to Vevey. We are struck by your kind generosity and we look forward to meeting up with you and Mrs together with the group.
Patrick

Penguin suit packed, crocs washed and polished. :thumb2

Most kind, thank you. :bow

Excellent :clap
Sounds great,thanks to the two of you :thumb2

but mr magnum, you are spoiling us.

keep it up :clap :thumb2

looking forward to it :bounce1

You have already done so much organizing this tour; I am overwhelmed with your commitment and generosity, your father must have been very proud of you.

Thanks Leman
:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom