Was it you (lot)?

original_concept

Reaction score
A few days ago (11-Sep), early evening,there am I riding up the Col du St.Bernand (Swiss side) when a stack (or a troop of tossers?) of UK plated GS types were coming down the other way? I did give a friendly tosser wave :)

20mins later a gaggle of Irish GSs went past, I was starting to wonder which country I was in :) Italy/Switzerland/Ireland/UK.

A few days ago (11-Sep), early evening,there am I riding up the Col du St.Bernand (Swiss side) when a stack (or a troop of tossers?) of UK plated GS types were coming down the other way? I did give a friendly tosser wave :)

20mins later a gaggle of Irish GSs went past, I was starting to wonder which country I was in :) Italy/Switzerland/Ireland/UK.

Bsogri from Sunderland has a tour company and he's just come back from Swiss Tony Land , might of been him :bounce1

If you look through their forum posts, you should be able to pin them down within a hundred yards at any given time....

I really have no idea. currently in grindlewald, and off up the eiger in a minute.

Back
Top Bottom