B Roads from Farnham to Lumb Farm

I'll be heading up mainly via B roads on the XChallenge. Aim to leave Farnham ~ 10ish if anyone wants to join up ?

Is that on the Saturday or the Friday? I'll be leaving around lunchtime on Friday (may be flexible) from Heathrow area, also heading up on smaller roads, probably taking the same route that I took for Horizons Unlimited this year. (attached)

Really recommend the road between Great Oxendon and Melton (A47?) - utterly, utterly brilliant if you've got nothing in front of you. ;o)

Mup.

Attachments

• 090617 Horizons Unlimited.zip
    58.8 KB · Views: 132
Is that on the Saturday or the Friday? I'll be leaving around lunchtime on Friday (may be flexible) from Heathrow area, also heading up on smaller roads, probably taking the same route that I took for Horizons Unlimited this year. (attached)

Really recommend the road between Great Oxendon and Melton (A47?) - utterly, utterly brilliant if you've got nothing in front of you. ;o)

Mup.

Probably the B6047? from just north of Mkt Harbro to Melton :Motomartin

Mup.

Hi Mup, Friday I'm going up. I'm aiming to leave about 10.30 but have to go via Marlow, maybe we could meet north of there.....? I'll pm you my moby, give me a ring if u fancy trying ok;-)

Back
Top Bottom