A new kind of weekend event.

can i bring a honda? :blast

anyone got a reefer topbox for brunches and icebergers :D

Will both Friday & Saturday locations have camping facilities or is this a hotel only event?

Can you go direct to the Saturday venue on the Friday and partake in strong drink and miss out the road rides:beerjug:

No, it would kind of defeat the point of the whole thing. :)

can i bring a honda?

Yes. :thumb2

Will both Friday & Saturday locations have camping facilities or is this a hotel only event?

Hotel on a B&B basis only Jim. Camping in Ireland at the end of March could be a bit foolhardy. :)

I must be on an ignore list:comfort

Not at all. :comfort I missed the question below the pic of the Mexico. :blast

No, it would kind of defeat the point of the whole thing. :)

No strong drink:eek:

Dragons-Dent-Duncan-Bannatyne.jpg

you know me, i will put my name down anyway :augie
sounds interesting, halfway between dublin and belfast ya say :bow:bow

Hi Aidan, Pm'd you earlier, funny thing is I was thinking of something similar for next years May do down here in Allihies. But meeting up in morning and handing out some coordinates and letting people do their own thing to find them all and get back to Allihies.

The "winner" being the person who did the shortest distance, getting to all spots and not going over a certain max average speed.... (presuming most people had GPS BTW) To try and keep it legal. So obviously the fastest rider might not be the winner.

Good luck with it, I however will be just about still in Asia so won't be able to do it...

Will there be a GPS/Sat Nav school day in preparation for this event :nenau

History of my luck to-date

50p on a spot the ball 1975
£50 on a scratch card 1983
Set of remote control sockets Tipp 2009

and just when my luck was improving you drop the raffle:rob

oh yeah great idea and sure don't ya know we'll both be there:thumb2

Is the rumour that there will be a bottle of Uisce beatha at each of the checkpoints for the first to find it true???:augie

Will there be a GPS/Sat Nav school day in preparation for this event :nenau
NO. You've 6 months to learn how to use the bloody thing :blast
Either RTFM or ask Geraldine to explain it (slowly) :D

Fanum said:
Is the rumour that there will be a bottle of Uisce beatha at each of the checkpoints true???
Definitely. It is Ireland after all :aidan

Fanum said:
for the first to find it ?
Errr, no. It's for the poor fecker that has to sit there all day waiting for Tossers to show up ;) It is Ireland after all :aidan

Back
Top Bottom