Who's ready......

Thunder

Reaction score
for the off?

Bike packed and heading for the ferry this evening, just have to stock up on supplies on the way to Lumb as they don't like hazardous liquids in the hold. :augie

What times the bar open tomorrow? :beer:

652266967_Dmxt7-L.jpg

Thought I was, but now going to a friends Mum"s funeral on Friday :(

Hope to make it on Saturday, but you know how funerals go sometimes :beer:

RIP Doreen

:rose

No - Not even got the tent out of the loft yet, but then I'm only 5 miles away - :blast

Getting my stuff together today, pack the bike and off tomorrow at 10am:thumb

Nope, not even started to think about it yet. I am "working from home" tomorrow morning so should have plenty of time to do it then, before the off at 2 ish :D

got all my camping stuff out and the panniers down from the garage ceiling:thumb

finished work now so a quick fill up of bike (and me) in the morning then load up and go! should be on my way mid morning... tho its not far, only about 80 miles

airhead section for me:thumb

hm

Was working from home today :augie
so all packed and ready to go :D

Just started: Tarp/basha thingy arrived, so had a test-erection and Whattonised it :thumb2

Beer and take-away now, so will finish packing in the a.m. for 09:30 take-off....

:blast

Not yet, right now the front of the bike is in bits as I'm fitting a new gps unit, couldn't have picked a better time :blast

There's clothes to wash and pack as well as the panniers. Hopefully I'll get it all done tonight for a quick departure from work at 12.15 tomorrow. Should have booked the whole day off :blast

All packed

Just add rider.

Should be off about 1ish to meet Flipfly somewhere on route.

Attachments

• IMG_0334.jpg
    IMG_0334.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 335
Day off tomorrow, will pack up, then wait for Simon to finish work and head out....we are only an hour away, so should be there just before dark....

Safe journey everyone and i am really looking forward to seeing you all.

Luci:beerjug:

Home from work 17:30 today, dug out the camping gear bike packed and ready for fuelling first thing tomorrow, 07:00hrs.

Just printed off the most complex directions ever as I'm going via the wee roads through the Yorkshire Dales. Multimap says 7 hours 20 minutes, we'll see:D

Home from work 17:30 today, dug out the camping gear bike packed and ready for fuelling first thing tomorrow, 07:00hrs.

Just printed off the most complex directions ever as I'm going via the wee roads through the Yorkshire Dales. Multimap says 7 hours 20 minutes, we'll see:D

Packer's...........er.............Packed :D

:aidan

Back
Top Bottom