Message to ride leaders / tailenders

Rushy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hey fellas,

I wont have a bike for the weekend so I'm going to be coming by car on Saturday morning . Hope to catch up with a few people and take a few piccies, bit of video of you all setting off in the a.m.

Anyhow, as I'll just be hanging around for most of the day (unless I get the call from Louise , 8 days to go :eek) I thought I'd chuck my trailer in the back of the car and make this offer mainly to the off road boys;

Anybody on the rideouts has a major problem and can't continue or get back to the campsite then the leaders can call me ( i think you all have my number) and i'll come out and pick them up . Beer tokens accepted.;)

RUSHY'S RECOVERY :D

Hey fellas,

I wont have a bike for the weekend so I'm going to be coming by car on Saturday morning . Hope to catch up with a few people and take a few piccies, bit of video of you all setting off in the a.m.

Anyhow, as I'll just be hanging around for most of the day (unless I get the call from Louise , 8 days to go :eek) I thought I'd chuck my trailer in the back of the car and make this offer mainly to the off road boys;

Anybody on the rideouts has a major problem and can't continue or get back to the campsite then the leaders can call me ( i think you all have my number) and i'll come out and pick them up . Beer tokens accepted.;)

RUSHY'S RECOVERY :D

Good man:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom