thank you

Thanks to all concerned in putting together such a great event, cannot believe the weather we had just grateful for it.

Currently at Birkenhead waiting for the boat home, apparently it's packed owing to a combination of university run parents and footie fans returning from a match. No cabins available so it could be a long night.

Cheers :beer:

Thanks Bryn for organising a great weekend...my 1st ukgser event, looking forward to the next one already.
Thanks also to Proff....who just happened to have an electric soldering iron and an inverter...top man.

Thanks to Bryn and everyone for a great weekend, and to Flip and Skygod for the friday night bimble. Had great fun, what a fantastic way to spend a sunny friday evening.

All the best Cheers Tom:thumb2

1st time at the East Mids for me, thanks to Bryn & Lyn for all the hard work :thumb. Had a great weekend....despite both offroad leaders doing their damndest to lose me :(

Met lots of new faces and can even remember their names at the moment, shame I know I'll have forgotten em all be the next event!

Finally left at 12, still with a thick head that I put down to Ifan's (?) great hospitality which extended to port at 0100.....omfg, why do I do it??

Have a run back up north to Banbury planned tomorrow.................to pick up my fone which I somehow managed to leave at the garage when I fuelled :(.

Wots next??

Great weekend one and all:thumb Thanks Bryn:thumb

As I told you Pinkytiff, if you forget everyone by next time, it'll be like meeting a whole new bunch of friends all over again:D

Cheers Bryn and Lyn for another brilliant event at Lumb Farm:thumb

and er, sorry to the donkeys for Khodas' introduction.........:augie

Cheers Bryn and Lyn for another brilliant event at Lumb Farm:thumb

and er, sorry to the donkeys for Khodas' introduction.........:augie

And your bumps are on for next year defo :rob :D

Been said before :aidan great do as usual, off road a bit Iffy :eek:onyack but not the fault of Flip Fly :bow It's that bloody 600 XT Master control unit :beerjug:

Fixed it! Great talking to you Rob, your machine maintenance is about the same as mine i.e. none. Fit a headlamp bulb that has at least one working filament before the next one.:)

Great weekend and if we assume that Bryn aint no angel then the third year of great weather must be down to Lyn. Whoever, many thanks, and +1 for Abrasion's comments on the breakfast service this year, superb:thumb2

The wee waitress's voice had amazing power as a number of hung over Tossers will testify:D

I need to talk to the guys from the NE, I dropped off the M1 at J47 then rode the B6165 to Pately Bridge & Grassington followed by the B6160 to Buckden and a load more minor roads until I eventually picked up the 66 for Penrith.

Some fantastic roads in that area and had the rare pleasure of riding around the outside of a sportsbike on a tight corner heading for Nateby:D

OOOOhh the joys of GSing:beerjug:

I need to talk to the guys from the NE, I dropped off the M1 at J47 then rode the B6165 to Pately Bridge & Grassington followed by the B6160 to Buckden and a load more minor roads until I eventually picked up the 66 for Penrith.

Some fantastic roads in that area and had the rare pleasure of riding around the outside of a sportsbike on a tight corner heading for Nateby:D

OOOOhh the joys of GSing:beerjug:

More good roads to come:thumb

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=366

Like those who have posted before, Bryn thanks for the organising of this. As I said this afternoon, thanks to Lynn for letting you get this organised, as well.
Don't know what happened to the weather!:cool:
Just a joy to be albe to chill and not worry about rushing home for Sunday mornings.
Cheers Bryn, for the opportunity to catch up with several folk that I have not seen for a while.
Many thanks.

And your bumps are on for next year defo :rob :D

Yeah right.........:comfort

I do believe the EM event is going to be earlier next year mate:augie

So I do believe it could be you on the receiving end of the Birthday Bumps.......:D

Either way we need to get a beer together next year for bollox n banter...:beerjug:

Yes thanks Bryn & Lyn for Hosting the event again, appreciate the time you put into it:clap and the weather was a bonus too, had a great time thank's.

Brian.

Well done to Bryn and Lyn for the hard work in organising the event.

I'm sorry that mine was such a flying visit but it was really good to meet the poeple I did. I'm only sorry that I had to leave before Timolgra opened his purse for what he owes me!!!

:D

Greg

Ditto to all that's been said already. Well done Bryn & Lyn. I don't suppose any of us really know what goes into organising an event like this but we DO appreciate it! Hope you've raised a ton of cash for the chariddy too.

Great to meet up with old faces and strangers too. Great ride out on Saturday and the ride home with a silly smile on my face thinking of the laughs and stupid stuff shared this weekend.

Steve

Message for Rev Chuck - You can keep the side stand thingy. Pretend you actually won something in the raffle :D

Back
Top Bottom