The YOUR take on the weekend thread.

Snoopy

Reaction score
I'm back and knackered, but I'll try and get the camera hooked up before I fall asleep.

Phil let a group on Friday evening for a couple hours. His infallible 650 broke down. :augie

The evening was excellent, I met a load of people I knew by username but not by face, including Proff. I know there's a thread going in the Mod section about people being on alert for a possible punch-up (or something like that), but he was cheerful and fine, as was I.

But...

While he was sleeping I came back pi**ed and started knocky-nine-doors on his campervan. It was fun watching him at the window with his torch. :D

After this I found ChrisKelley back in his tent making strange noises. He was totally pi**ed out of his tree. I removed the pegs from his tent and tarp and let it unfold around him. In the morning he said he woke up at 04:00 and couldn't find the door because "some c*nt" had removed all the pegs. :D

The next day I had an awful hangover but still did the "hardcore" off-roading with Gaz (skygod's) group which was brilliant. It's always good when nobody whines about it being too hard and the group just get on with it.

I had my first ride on Gaz's HP2. :bounce1

I was in bed at 10:00 knackered and was awoken at 00:00 by a bunch of pi**ed yobs who'd returned from the pub while everybody else had gone to bed. Steptoe, Garfield, Burton, ChrisKelley, Ming? and some other people sat at the tables right next to me and talked drunkin' bollox for about an hour, and while I was semi asleep they zip-tied the zips on my bivy (hohoho:rolleyes:) and tried to get a ratchet strap around the bottom. :rolleyes: I shifted the bivy down the farm so I could sleep (I wasn't annoyed like they thought).

Later that night I moved it back and was soon awaken by Chris Kelley slurring some unusual language ?!??. He's in his tent, no light on and I hear the following:

"Gps? Check." :eek
"Phone? Check." :eek

"Daaaaaannnnny Bbbbbooooyyyy" :D:D:D

Flipfly's 650 breaks down...

P1010382.JPG

ChrisKelley erects the tarp and tent...

P1010380.JPG

Garfield on speed...

P1010383.JPG

The Hardcore group, and Tim ;) ...

P1010381.JPG

Conflicting messages from Chris Kelley...

P1010386.JPG

Hardcore Group!!! The hardest off road trails of the day were tackled by the airhead riders and a group of unicyclists. Welcome to reality sonny :thumb2

Awesome!

It's amazing what 2 cans of Stella can make Snoo - er...AC1200 do.....

:augie

The next day I had an awful hangover but still did the "hardcore" off-roading with Gaz (skygod's) group which was brilliant. It's always good when nobody whines about it being too hard and the group just get on with it.

So how hard was the hardcore, got any photos?

The 650 didn't break down sir, it took a break that's all :augie:augie:augie:augie

To explain to those who don't know, the starter motor was playing silly buggers and I had to bump start it. Not what I'd call a 1200gs stylee breakdown :rolleyes:

Funniest quote of the Friday night from the artist formally known as snoopy "I do reckon the 1200 is probably the best adventure bike ever...like".

Sorry to all you 1200 riders, but the hex has just been cast :D:D:D

ps....ya still owe me that pint:thumb

PPS do they do your bivvy in a 48 inch chest???

Hardcore Group!!! The hardest off road trails of the day were tackled by the airhead riders and a group of unicyclists. Welcome to reality sonny :thumb2

Those unicyclists were completely bonkers but they made it look easy. :clap

They were the absolute last thing I expected to see coming the other way down one of those lanes :eek

Sorry matey I was getting you mixed up!

I thought it was strong shandy. :blast

kinda missed everything......

cracking weekend people(what little i saw of it), thanks for not making me feel like the "DEALER=OUTCAST".
pretty much missed most things due to being a wage slave, but had a good time non the less.Nice to meet you GSers, got a little more idea of what you crazy folks do with them there bikes
will have to book time off next year(and bring 450X if i get my lovely/handsome/looking good for his age/generous when it comes to loaning me a bike:augie boss enuff coffee's and sticky buns!):type
have fun till then

cracking weekend people(what little i saw of it), thanks for not making me feel like the "DEALER=OUTCAST".
pretty much missed most things due to being a wage slave, but had a good time non the less.Nice to meet you GSers, got a little more idea of what you crazy folks do with them there bikes
will have to book time off next year(and bring 450X if i get my lovely/handsome/looking good for his age/generous when it comes to loaning me a bike:augie boss enuff coffee's and sticky buns!):type
have fun till then

Thanks for the tie down straps Chelle:thumb

have fun till then

Ah you disappeared. I was the one you were talking to with the dirty bike ;)

have fun till then

Nice meeting you Chelle.

Make sure you make it upto the North East doo on the 21-23 May 2010:thumb2

It should be a cracker:thumb2

Ah you disappeared. I was the one you were talking to with the dirty bike ;)

Ah,,snoopy.youre filthy poop caked bike is now my screen saver(i have no life).did you get the dung off your bike gear or do people give you a wider bearth?:blagblah

i'm not allowed up north cos of the "incident".was'nt my fault! less i go stealth mode.....

Back
Top Bottom