Cheers Mark....thanks for everything

2 wheel humvee

www.humvee-graphics.com
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Thank you Mark (Magnum) for all your efforts and hard work :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Thanks also to Mark's wife Claire for the lovely buffet and evening get together at your home :clap:clap

Well done to all the Tossers who made the tour,a great way to see Switzerland,Austria,Italy and France,thank you all for your company :beer::clap :thumb2

I'm all Alp'd and hairpin'd out ;)

I have lots to do this week but will find the time to add some pics to this thread very soon :thumb2

mrs cookie and i would like to add our thanks too for a great week (and a bit).

some great days riding and good times in the evening. special thanks to claire for the buffet evening on arrival :drool

a lot of effort must have gone into the organisation, and we are very grateful. nice one magnum :thumb2

thanks also to the rest of the group for being such good company :)

Great organisation, great trip, great company. :bow

Thanks to everyone for a memorable trip :clap :clap :clap

Hope to meet up with you all again at some point :thumb

Be careful out there

Yoy

It was a pleasure :)

As all those who took part will know the choice of routes featuring as many mountain passes as possible, often ridden at brisk speeds for between 6 and 8 hours per day, made for an intense experience :JB

The overall standard of rider skill was outstanding and I'll remember the last section of the ride to Arosa for a long time. Just remember your bike does turn left Kev :D

Best rider award goes to Patrick whom nobody could keep up with despite him being two-up and fully laden. Amazing :thumb2

Great company of an evening too. It was a real pleasure to meet you all :beerjug:

Well I thought Patrick rode like a girl..................:augie
Cookie accused him of bike witchcraft or was it sorcery..............Ghost rider indeed :bow

Seeing as nobody else took any pictures I guess I'll have to start then, we failed to find a sign with "utter cock" on it so this was the best we could do for Gerry on the journey south on Thursday,taken in a village called ANUS.........:augie

656388334_zkqL9-L.jpg

Found this too...................crash bang wallop.........................

656444467_5UZsh-L.jpg

Ditto

Great trip, great company and great roads.

Thanks to Magnum and Claire and to everyone else on the trip.

cheers

Gerry H.

A BIG BIG thanks to Magnum and Claire for all the organising and a terrific welcome, to Yoy for the gps routes and EVERYONE for making the trip what it was - FANTASTIC :clap:clap:clap

I would also like to add my thanks to Magnum and Claire for their warm welcome on arrival, and all Marks hard work to make this trip such a success. :thumb2

An unforgetable experience, great roads (even though ridden slower than everyone else :augie), stunning scenery and a top notch bunch of Tossers, Oh and one KTMankini :D.

Thanks to everyone. :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Lee.

Ta lads. The people made the trip work well. Great bunch and a pleasure to be with :thumb2

Swiss trip

Mark & Claire, thank you both for the very warm welcome we received on our arrival at your lovely home. Many thanks Mark for the hard work and organisation of a wonderful and unforgetable trip. It was a pleasure for both of us meeting so many lovely people who were most welcoming. It would be a pleasure for us to ride with any of the group in the future, and who knows, perhaps that may come about.
Safe riding and keep it between the ditches.
Patrick & Anne

Just like to add my thanks to mark and claire for going out of there way to make us feel so welcome it was much appreciated first class mate, Top marks for the organization of the trip it was second to none (INCLUDING THE BUILD UP TO IT) :thumb2:thumb2:clap:clap:clap:bow

I would like to say thanks to all the others on the trip for the great company hopefully we will meet again some time.:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom