cuckoo clocks and invites.............

swissrob

Reaction score
hi,

patrick and ray (i think) asked about cuckoo clocks.... if you would still like one then let me know and ill have a look around for you.

ALSO... if anyone from the trip is over this way again then you are welcome to stay overnight at my apartment in Basel. Large spare room and a large secure underground garage cost: £zero :thumb

hi,

patrick and ray (i think) asked about cuckoo clocks.... if you would still like one then let me know and ill have a look around for you.

ALSO... if anyone from the trip is over this way again then you are welcome to stay overnight at my apartment in Basel. Large spare room and a large secure underground garage cost: £zero :thumb

DO you think 15 hairy assed bikers will fit into your spare room:D:augie:D

17 including mrs cookie and ann , without the hairy ass that is :toungincheek

hi,

you wont find a better place for cuckoo clocks.
they dispatch worldwide, Mercans love um.
http://uk.wrs.yahoo.com/_ylt=A1f4cf...www.hausder1000uhren.de/shop_list.php?lang=en

DO you think 15 hairy assed bikers will fit into your spare room:D:augie:D

17 including mrs cookie and ann , without the hairy ass that is :toungincheek

the bike parking room can easily accomodate the bikes and the garage has space for tents, the nuclear fallout bunker has some space also.....:D the spare room can be reserved for the ladies! :clap

Back
Top Bottom