Final numbers so please respond

Sgt Bilco

Dream Maker
Mod Squad
Reaction score
I have e-mailed everyone with trip dates, itineries etc etc.

Please can you let me know if you haven't received the e-mail as I need conformation of numbers as soon as possible:D

I'm all ready to hit the go button so please respond as soon as possible :thumb

Confirmed on Trip 1

Confirmed for Trip 1. I've had a high number of dropouts so will probably merge the 2 trips. It's highly likely that there will be only the West East so twice the fun I reckon:D

I will update this as people confirm

Aidan1150
Garfield
Rivendell
Alleycam +1
Tractorpilot
Colban
Petcul +1

Last edited:
Confirmed for Trip 1. I've had a high number of dropouts so will probably merge the 2 trips. It's highly likely that there will be only the East west so twice the fun I reckon:D

I will update this as people confirm

Aidan1150
Garfield
Rivendell
Alleycam +1

so what you're saying is the dream team is being assembled.....;)

Erm, you are correct and I've altered the post. Too much shiraz at the weekend:blast

Sorry about that and to confirm the trip will be West-East and start in San Francisco.

it's early and you wouldn't imagine how many times I read that....:comfort .......:eek:onyack

Hi Chris, as per our emails its looking highly likeley that I will join you out there as by then it will be nice to have some company and it looks like a fantastic trip!! :) thats assuming my bike has made it all the way through South and Central America by then :)
will keep you posted

Andy

This is the confirmed list so far:

Sgt Bilco
Aidan1150
Garfield
Rivendell
Alleycam +1
Tractorpilot
Colban
Petcul +1

Er.....

It's not that I don't want to travel with Aidan and Garfield but I hope I'm still in for the East West trip.

Sgt Bilco
Aidan1150
Garfield
Rivendell
Alleycam +1
Tractorpilot
Colban
Petcul +1

US Trip

Phew, just when I've booked and paid for the flights I get a panic on when I see east-west trip being talked about aaaarrrgh! Relieved to find it's still west-east now. :thumb2

So that's me and Sandy sorted then (she's more excited even than me!), can't wait, more pennies being saved now, to get the bike there as well as us!:)

Sgt Bilco
Aidan1150
Garfield
Rivendell
Alleycam +1
Tractorpilot
Colban
Petcul +1
Norm

We now have the final number and we even have our own mobile security:augie This trip is gonna be soooo good.......:D

Sgt Bilco
Aidan1150
Garfield
Rivendell
Alleycam +1
Tractorpilot
Colban
Petcul +1
Norm
Skygod :mcgun

Back
Top Bottom