Vario Pannier Brace / Staberliser pictures

Fitted my "Stick" brace, took all of 5 minutes ::beerjug: Well made, easy to fit and adjust and does the job perfectly, even looks good with the panniers off the bike.

I'm very pleased with the brace, thanks Stick :thumb2

Bob , glad you are happy , and thanks for the post.

Stick :bounce1

vario pannier brace

Hi Stick if your still making these i will take one pm me on how to pay thanks

Hi Stick just got the brace today will get it fitted soon thanks, a very well made piece of kit harry

bracket

Stick,
I'd like to purchase a support bracket. Drop me an email @cgsmith1957@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Rugby Bum

Hi Stick,
I'd like to purchase your Vario support too.
It seems to be a perfect solution to carry havy luggage.

Please contact me alessandro_todescato@hotmail.it

Btw, ever thought about starting a production of your stuff ?
I guess you'd sell plenty of your Vario support in Italy as well.

Hi Stick,
Unfortunately I did not this thread before now. Do you still have one left maybe?

Btw. from the pictures it seems that the left pannier does not get supported directly but that the support brackket touches the metal "heat shield" which is quite thin and not very firm fastened to the pannier. Has that been a problem?

Hi Stick,
Unfortunately I did not this thread before now. Do you still have one left maybe?

Btw. from the pictures it seems that the left pannier does not get supported directly but that the support brackket touches the metal "heat shield" which is quite thin and not very firm fastened to the pannier. Has that been a problem?

Should have mentioned my mail address: sjgo@hotmail.no

Photobiker,

I'm thinking not. I posted a month or so ago and never got a response. Shame, because it looks like a good product.

I don't know if any of the others who posted in the last month or two heard anything? It would be interesting to hear.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom