Do you remove vario panniers overnight?

The several of the guys at the old CT Bowring insurance brokers used to share a secretary.

They always used to call out: "Come on in, for a bit of serious dic work ...." To which she, without fail, always used to reply: "I know you won't be long, really...."

She used to pride hereself on her rapid short hand skills, too. :augie

By dic work, I assume you mean dictionary:rolleyes:

Oer

I dictate them :D

Secretary_B.jpg

So that the part time job the wife has !!!!!:pullface

Seakay,welcome to UKGSER.:)
Leave your panniers on and either get some BMW liners,some Exped Dry-bags or Asda carrier bags. I use all three at various times. As for some thieving git nicking the panniers? depends where you leave the bike I suppose. If I can't leave it where I can see it, hotel/b&b etc. I'll cart 'em in.
And the witty banter/piss-taking/seemingly hostile remarks/general grumpiness?........if it bothers you,feel free to shoot back. I do. As someone as already said, the person that snipes at you on here would almost certainly be the same person that got you out of the sh!t should the need arise.
Miserable bunch of tossers.
Yes,I know......it takes one to know one.:D

I hesitate to comment on this highly charged thread but ......

I keep thinking of the story of the guy parking his new Volvo estate, in some dodgy city street.

A little kid came up to him and offers to look after his car........... for £1.

The guy had his answer ready, and said he did not need anyone to look after his car, as he had a big Alsatian inside who will deal with anyone who tries to steal it.

As the guy walked away from the car, the kid asked ' Does your dog also put out fires......?'

I'm waiting for someone to post how they came back to their bike and found two panniers left at the side of the road, yet their bike had gone.....

:augie

Don't bother takin em off mate,the may fall off but dont take em off:blast.The BMW inner bags are expensive,but other makers do similar items,Hein Gericke springs to mind.
I usually dont take all my bags on single nighters so often leave stuff in them may be dumb I duno but make sure they are locked and you will be OK,from my expierience

Back
Top Bottom