Do you remove vario panniers overnight?

Caught in the act.

Inner city pannier thief at work:

bagaje2.jpg

Whilst scaley locals look on:

bagaje1.jpg

It's a jungle out there!

Ha!, ha! With a reg no like that it must be at the breaker's. No wonder they're nicking stuff off it:augie

On a recent camping trip I removed my Varios and took them into my tent. I had to sleep outside as there wasn't room for me and them, but they were safe. I got raped, mind.

I allways remove mine even when i'm at home, and put them in the fridge.... you guys are nuts who leave them on, don't you know they go off?

Hi Seakay, I hope you've settled in to the way this place works. Hope you're managing to smile at this thread now.

I'm chuckling my head off at the number of pages.
Maybe it will never end.

Enjoy :thumb2

Hi Seakay, I hope you've settled in to the way this place works. Hope you're managing to smile at this thread now.

Maybe it will never end.

Enjoy :thumb2

He has been quiet, I hope nobody has stolen him and left the panniers.

Probably still looking for places to stick his tax disk.... I am surprised that opening question didn't leap to the attention of Mr Tarka who, if I recall correctly, had lots of helpful advice in the past.....:D

Maybe it will never end.

Enjoy

Oh well settled now thanks.. WHAT A LAUGH THIS HAS BECOME??!
Love it.

Probably still looking for places to stick his tax disk.... I am surprised that opening question didn't leap to the attention of Mr Tarka who, if I recall correctly, had lots of helpful advice in the past.....

Oh I forgot to say - the tax disc is stuck to the left pannier..

....and no mention of leaving your panniers open wide overnight with nothing inside them,
just like HGV drivers do when parked up for the night.

....or, a sticker saying 'no sweaty socks in these boxes overnight'.

Call yourselves adventure bikers, pah.

Just wait until boxerlust finds this thread..... It will have 17” wheels, 1400cc and 160bhp all over it!:blast

Back
Top Bottom