GS/As on the Isle of Wight

CaptainSlow

Reaction score
I've mentioned this in another thread but how many native GSs & GSAs are there on the Island? I've only ever seen a couple and I'm not sure if they're actually native ones.

Anyone want to confess?

I've mentioned this in another thread but how many native GSs & GSAs are there on the Island? I've only ever seen a couple and I'm not sure if they're actually native ones.

Anyone want to confess?

THIS IS A TECHNICAL SECTION NOT A FECKIN CENSUS:blast

My parents took me to the Isle of White when i was 10. But it rained.

:tears

THIS IS A TECHNICAL SECTION NOT A FECKIN CENSUS:blast

Trying to be as pedantic as I possibly can, the title of this section as copied and pasted is "1200 GS Info, photo's, tech spec.... etc".

My humble apologies for being a newby no-brain but I thought my question related to "Info" as it was intended to try to locate other GS riders on the Island.

I will try not to be so stupid and ignorant again. :comfort

Trying to be as pedantic as I possibly can, the title of this section as copied and pasted is "1200 GS Info, photo's, tech spec.... etc".

My humble apologies for being a newby no-brain but I thought my question related to "Info" as it was intended to try to locate other GS riders on the Island.

I will try not to be so stupid and ignorant again. :comfort

Just as a heads up mate. These kind of questions are usually asked within the 'Areas' section. Isle of Wight coming under the South West area.
:thumb

Just as a heads up mate. These kind of questions are usually asked within the 'Areas' section. Isle of Wight coming under the South West area.
:thumb

Yep I realised my mistake immediately :blast, I do find your reply so much more helpful than the original one though.:thumb2

I can probably see you all from our back bedroom window.....bloody caulkheads.:D

Im still here

Im still here, have been for 42 years.

1200 adv :hide

I've ridden my GS1150, GS1150 Adv and now 1200 GSA round the island at least once each year for yonks. My wife's uncle used to live at Niton I think it's called, where the road fell away.

Riding the GS on the Military Trail is a fantastic ride.

I do like the IoW. Way underrated.

I can see the Calshot Chimney looking south and it looks 'orrible from all directions.

I've ridden my GS1150, GS1150 Adv and now 1200 GSA round the island at least once each year for yonks. My wife's uncle used to live at Niton I think it's called, where the road fell away.

Riding the GS on the Military Trail is a fantastic ride.

I do like the IoW. Way underrated.

I can see the Calshot Chimney looking south and it looks 'orrible from all directions.

I wnet through Niton twice today. If you tkae the Undercliffe Road from Niton to Ventnor it's still moving towards the sea and is a good test for a GS/A...:)

Back
Top Bottom