Time to hang up GS Rich's hat/coat

GSrich

Reaction score
Well as much as I want to say sooo many things as from 2.30 today I am out of a job, and Autocom is pretty much no more

To all that I have helped over the years its been a great pleasure and thank you all for the support ive had and many many good comments at the shows and when ive worked on your bikes at the factory.

Again I so want to say so much more but I best be careful as Im sure you will all understand.

Thank you all again one and all

Rich :beerjug:

ps if any know of any good jobs please PM as I need to keep busy

Bad news, Rich:comfort

Autocom......................out of business :eek

Feck me................what went wrong:blast

Definately good luck Rich, bit gobsmacked to hear the news, it's not cheap kit, but it's always been excellent stuff and always well supported!

Best of luck in whatever you do next.

ooh. feck. :eek:

Well, Thank You Rich for favours past.
for putting up with truly dumb questions, user error galore and never once losing a Professional outlook.
whatever you go on to do;
Best of luck with it and let us know. :thumb

good service is hard to find - you only ever gave that. :clap

~~
a grateful punter.

Sorry to hear about your job loss (and the rest of the employees) - that was a bolt from the blue - to me, at least.

Good luck for the future

Al :)

Sad news mate.

Good luck on the job front though.....

Sorry to hear that. Like the others have said, thanks for the help and advice in the past. Enjoy the christmas holidays and see what the new year holds!

Bloody hell, if a good company making an good product is unable to survive, that's a bad sign for us all...

More to the point, good luck getting another job, not a great time to be unemployed but I'm sure you'll win through :thumb2

Really sorry to hear that news, your advice has been invaluable, and Autocom have alway provided an excellent service and product. Good luck with the job search.

We may have not seen 'eye to eye' on somethings but as others have posted....Best of luck on the job front and have a good xmas.

Don't let the barstewards grind you down :beerjug:

me too.... I've give you a hard time in the past about some of autocoms lack of standard features but at the end of the day I wouldn't want anyone to lose their job... I hope things work out for you and you get work soon... something you don't need near Xmas

Good Luck:thumb2

Keep your chip up Rich

with your knowledge and skill you shouldn't have to wait to long before something turns up

Good luck Rich! Many thanks for your assistance in the past.

So sad to hear that a manufacturer company that produces a quality product cannot make it.

Really sorry to hear of your job loss & the demise of autocom. I have found it an excellent product & your advice when I was setting mine up, was invaluable.
Hope you & the other autocom employees find new jobs soon.

Kind regards
Paul.

Can't believe it!

Must have been some serious mis-management from someone!?
Went to your stand at the NEC and it was packed,everyone rates the Autocom kit.

Many thanks for your invaluable help and advice recently, I'll keep my ear to the ground re; jobs. I take it you want something in a similar field?

Best of luck;

Simon:comfort

Back
Top Bottom