EU network

Gatesy

Reaction score
Seems to be lots of ex pat GSers in EU these days. How about a register for fellow travellers. I know the GoldWingers do something similar from a neighbour who has a holiday home near me. A basic idea at present but it could develop in several useful ways.
Hope I'm not treading on any UKGSER type toes here, if so, ca me desole.

I think that is a great idea. :thumb2. I know of a few Tossers en route back to the UK. I'm down in Linz, in Austria. It's quiet now but I can see I'll be swamped when the summer returns :beerjug:

I think it can only benefit tossers in the UK who know where to find a friendly face or drinking buddy as they travel around the continent. :clap

Good idea, count me in.

In eastern France Besancon, not far from the swiss border.

Yep, include me as well. In the Hautes-Pyrenees at the foot of the Pyrenees Mountains. Great biking roads right on the border with Spain and close to Andorra.

Martin

Near Lyon

We live in Vienne - about 35 km South of Lyon. Lyon is a beautiful city, not to be by-passed. It is also convenient for the med; the Alps and is surrounded by marvellous roads for motorcycling.

Im in :thumb2

Anyone in need of help or assistance coming by this way :)
10 minutes off the A7

I'm near Agde south of Montpellier, already had lots of UKGSer visitors and supplied routes to quite a few also so count me in!

The map so far

This is the map so far. I left country boundaries off but I can add them in if peoples geography is not so good. :beerjug:

Attachments

• eurotossers.jpg
    eurotossers.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 641
I'm now on BHT's list, but far enough away not to be bothered by the great unwashed turning up and expecting food. Bugger off, the lot of you. Unless you bring bacon, and Cheddar Cheese, and Pork Sausages, and Indian and Chinese take-aways. And a Bulgarian strumpet if you come that way.

I'm now on BHT's list, but far enough away not to be bothered by the great unwashed turning up and expecting food. Bugger off, the lot of you. Unless you bring bacon, and Cheddar Cheese, and Pork Sausages, and Indian and Chinese take-aways. And a Bulgarian strumpet if you come that way.

I'm your nearest neighbour :beerjug:

That map is a bit quiet. Are there no other Tossers in Austria, Hungary, The Balkans? What about Swiss Rob? :rolleyes:

Hy there, add me to if anyone comes my way in summer, Leros, Dodecanese, Greece! :thumb

Back
Top Bottom