The Epic Delivery - Johannesburg to London in 39 days. 4 GS's. 4 Pizzas.

wanted to know about the significance about the colours :thumb2

The Scooters Pizza colours are red ane yellow do we thought we'd try to keep that but a funky way. as it turns out the bikes looks so uniform that most people thought we were the advance convoy of a rally and we had gaurds appointed by the locals within minutes of stopping. We were probably safer in most places that in most major developed cities (with the exception of Kenya and Sudan!)

They were vinyl applications BTW.

To all those chaps that have ordered the DVD from our website so far I hope you enjoy it.

Get a case of beers. Give your missus the credit card for the afternoon. Invite freinds and hit "Play All". After 4h25 you will be pissed, and probably packing your bike! :aidan

The Scooters Pizza colours are red ane yellow do we thought we'd try to keep that but a funky way. as it turns out the bikes looks so uniform that most people thought we were the advance convoy of a rally and we had gaurds appointed by the locals within minutes of stopping. We were probably safer in most places that in most major developed cities (with the exception of Kenya and Sudan!)

They were vinyl applications BTW.

cool thanks

must order dvd :D

im gonna like it right :D

Cant access any of the links mind:(

I had a look through all the links and the only one that don't work are the first two in the first post. Go figure.:blast

Does anyone know how I can modify / edit that first post to fix it?

Back
Top Bottom