Skye Weather update

Thunder's doing a ring-around so I'll wait for him to post before commenting.

More snow here today and freezing again at the moment, looks like it's going to persist most of next week.

I've made some final mods to the bike, so no worries for me :D

Attachments

• R1200GSA-2008-snow.jpg
    R1200GSA-2008-snow.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 266
Thunder's doing a ring-around so I'll wait for him to post before commenting.

More snow here today and freezing again at the moment, looks like it's going to persist most of next week.

I've made some final mods to the bike, so no worries for me :D

Or you could always call yer fellow country man - Hertz Van Rental -and take yer bike south with him??

:nenau

Or you could always call yer fellow country man - Hertz Van Rental -and take yer bike south with him??

:nenau

True,

I also know someone in the hippy kingdom who was recently bragging about the prowess of his van in these conditions. I may place my trust in him :augie :D

True,

I also know someone in the hippy kingdom who was recently bragging about the prowess of his van in these conditions. I may place my trust in him :augie :D

Wully Van Rental available for a good price -to you:D

(You'll need to remove the screen and mirrors though..)

attachment.php

From my experience it may prove more reliable than BMW's final drives :D

Gs in the snow

found this in a different part of the site..... might be what's required....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NNYhl4BCh98&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NNYhl4BCh98&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

S'alright Johnny Stevies Still in Ireland and I have his missus standin by wi chains tae tie him and the bike up and that in case he decides tae head yer way in the next couple of days!

The last thing yous be needin is a Stevey Hurricane come flying thru there!!!!

I may have to cancel my planned trip to see everyone off as I have to take my Ma into Hospital in Manchester on Thursday but i'll let you know as soon as I know more. It would be great to be there if just for the booze:augie

AndyT

I may have to cancel my planned trip to see everyone off as I have to take my Ma into Hospital in Manchester on Thursday but i'll let you know as soon as I know more. It would be great to be there if just for the booze:augie

AndyT

Best wish's for yir wee mammy Andy:thumb2

Never mind snow when we leave the UK, it could still be here when we get back...
:blast

Which way down through France do you guys plan to go?

North-west to South-east :D

joking apart, most of us are hitting Calais and then around Paris heading towards the eastern end of Spain I think (although, no route set in stone at this stage). Mostly motorway as we want to get Europe behind us in reasonable pace. Then hit the eastern end of Spain towards Algeciras to pick up the tyre change.

Weather here in Devon not looking too good today.:(

View from my bedroom wondow this morning:

DSCN3127-1.jpg

DSCN3126.jpg

Local schools closed. Wife and son are staying home today and driving me mad playing on Wii fit.:)

Back
Top Bottom