Speccy Buttboy

• Thread starter Deleted acc oony
  • Start date

Deleted acc oony

Is on the M56 According to his Satellite tracker :clap

And going North:blast

Afternoon. Turned out nice again :D

On the tracker front, a number of us have invested in these as a safety measure and a way of letting people know we are OK and just exactly where we are.

Now in ideal conditions I'd have the live feed enabled and anyone could log on to the Spot adventures site and see where I was in real time, well when I had the unit turned on of course, but unfortunately under current conditions real time feed is just not an option for reasons of security of those on the trip.

I'll update the maps with my progress when I get on line but I'm sorry to say there will be a delay at times.

A number of people will be monitoring the feed and will keep you lot up to date, not ideal but I'm sure people will understand. :thumb

I can understand why you'd not want a live feed when you're in "West Cheshire" or too close to it :eek:

Not had a visit from Kenny or Vern yet with the van :augie

I'll update the maps with my progress when I get on line but I'm sorry to say there will be a delay at times.

A number of people will be monitoring the feed and will keep you lot up to date, not ideal but I'm sure people will understand. :thumb

makes perfect sense :thumb2

.... for an oirish boy in the south of England :D
(only joking, be safe)

Back
Top Bottom