Updates for Sid

No security blackout on pics, its just that this hotel PC doesn´t have a SD card reader to get the pics from camera to internet. I think Roger may have laptop with him and that may allow me to post pics.

Glen has left Benidorm this morning as he is (too?) keen to get to Algercias and get tyres fitted.

John and I have decided to chill out here in Benidorm in this wonderful hotel. All the other guests are retired old Brits so John and I fit in nicely.:) Might go for a swim this afternoon.:)

A day not riding will help my knee to heal properly without constantly bending it getting on and off bike.

Roger and rest of other group are going to join us here the evening. I´ll go and tell the bar staff to order in more vodka this afternoon.:D

Should be nice run down coast to Algercias tomorrow.

Just seen weather report on Sky News and Devon looked badly hit. Glad I got out when I did or I´d still be stuck at home.

Thanks for the support guys.

Sid

jeez Sid I must be psychic

Linky

The Northern Groups run looked impressive Yesterday Although I can only see the track log not distances or speeds so it's hard to judge

Good luck......................Sid and the others

Tossers in Benidorm, whatever next:augie

I rode in Sept from Santander to within 30 miles of Benidorm, in one hit and in 30c heat...... it was a long way...............................so hats off to you guys, it must be epic and hard to keep your spirits up mile after mile in freezing temps

Cheers Johnny much appreciated.

Been best day of trip so far, very relaxing.

Just done interim update to my blog site, WITH PHOTOS.:)

Andres has turned up whilst I am typing this and I can hear what sounds like GSers outside the hotel now.:)

We´ve had a few beers and then several Spanish brandies to get us ready for Thunder arriving soon. I´ve bought a small bottle of Jagermeister and a Smirnoff ready for their arrival.:jager:jager See photos on blog.:)

John is upstairs in the indoor swimming pool.

I´ll update blog again later with more photos if I´m sober enough.:D

Good to here the positive reports about Mauritania. Seen similar reports on the HUBB so its looking good.:)

I´ll update blog again later with more photos if I´m sober enough.:D

Sid why not go into the control panel on this and add your blogs address to your sig line then we can just click and go there

Glad to see the Northern Bunch arrived! I hope all are safe and well, look forward to updates from them later!

Haven't had the PC in track mode today as I've been busy

i.e. add this http://sidhorman.blogspot.com/ to your signature line on here?

P.s. Like your writing style very relaxed!:thumb

We are together at last.

Can´t get photo to work unfortunately but we are all here.

Sid

Make sure you put black box's over there eyes and delete the hotel name before ye post the pics:D

Glen is in Torremolinos. Tyres collected and fitted.
If going on A92M tomorrow, beware of road condition - very poor. (If anyone is still sober enough to read this!).
Glen will see you all at next stop.
T

Just read yir blog Sid great stuff :clap especially for the guys that never made it on the trip , it brightens up a dull day reading it:thumb2

Have a wee Jáger on me:jager seemingly a bottle or two helps to heal knees:thumb2

Hey Hold on a minute every time you get on that Jager meister stuff you end up pished(VERY) and crawlin roon on yer knees knockin down shower cubicles so how the feck can it help to heal knees???

Just read yir blog Sid great stuff :clap especially for the guys that never made it on the trip , it brightens up a dull day reading it:thumb2

Have a wee Jáger on me:jager seemingly a bottle or two helps to heal knees:thumb2

Just done a full update on my blog concerning everything that happened yesterday.:(

We are all staying in Grenada today to help sort out things for Richard and his bike.

Sid

Chin up old chap and keep chipper and Roger away from the Smurf:beerjug:

Got some info on tyres and pm'd it to you

Seemingly in Spain "staff speak fluent Spanish" :D

Today´s installment now updated on my blog.:)

Hope you lot enjoy reading this.

The 8 remaining members of the Calum´s Road crew are finally together in the same place after 10 days and just over 2,000 miles of riding.

We may have a drink to celebrate.:beerjug::jager:beer::guitarist:JB

Back
Top Bottom