Road Ride

Sgt Bilco

Dream Maker
Mod Squad
Reaction score
I'll be doing a mystery road ride again this year. It's a mystery because I haven't a clue where it will go yet:blast

You can be sure it will be a good one though with a few gates like last year:thumb

Let me know on this thread if you want to join in :D

Sounds good SGT! Any of the Mids lads spoke about this event, haven't been to the cafe for a few weeks...

I'll be doing a mystery road ride again this year. It's a mystery because I haven't a clue where it will go yet:blast:D

Enjoyed your last one from The Thia @ Iron bridge nothing like making it up as you go along so count Nicola and I for a road trip :thumb

Are you doing this one as an alternative to the main road ride, ie shorter distance with less riders?

If this is the case, then please count Jill ( Kleine Blumen) and I in on this one please. I personally don't much like riding in big groups, preferring to keep things a little more leisurely.

Val.

I'll be doing a mystery road ride again this year. It's a mystery because I haven't a clue where it will go yet:blast

You can be sure it will be a good one though with a few gates like last year:thumb

Let me know on this thread if you want to join in :D

I'm definatly up for it.:thumb2

Miss Daisy's not shure if she wants to take her own bike or go pillion.:nenau

I would like to join in on this one :thumb2

put me down for road ride, coffee and cakes sounds good to me :D

We won't be riding too far from a Halfrauds will we ? You know I need my chrome polish & carnuba wax fix if she gets dirty... Ooops wrong bike...As you were, as you were... :blast

Any route sorted out for the mystery ride yet Chris ? :)

No Bryn, it's a mystery to me at the minute:augie

Been very short on time in the last few weeks but it will have my undivided attention next weekend otherwise I may be hunted out of Llangollen;)

No Bryn, it's a mystery to me at the minute:augie

Been very short on time in the last few weeks but it will have my undivided attention next weekend otherwise I may be hunted out of Llangollen;)
:thumb

Looking forward to it!

( the ride, not forming a posse) :D

Just looking at my diary and work load for the next few weeks, it doesn't look like I will have the chance to sort a new road ride out:(

I can do the same as last year and tweak it as we go along if that's OK or if someone else wants to do a ride that's OK with me.:thumb

Back
Top Bottom