so how many in total

sycomoto

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
need to get an idea so i can order in enough booze and food for everyone. Will Thunder be coming (if so i'll order a crate of Vodka) is Abrasion coming if so i'll get some small glasses for his cider (doesn't do well on pints:augie)
are there any Veggies in the crowd, how many would like a full english breaky on saturday and sunday.
This should be a good event, weather may be a bit hit and miss and i'm afraid i don't have much control over that but i can guarantee great food, lots of drinking and a good laugh.
Look forward to you all arriving:D

I'm definately up for the Saturday night and one of Suree's wonderful full English on Sunday morning.

Will have to confirm Friday night nearer the day:thumb

just done a count

41 so far, recon we have enough room for about 30 more camping. The more the merrier, :thumb2

1 Wobblybox with either 2, 3 or 5 occupants..
plus 3 boxes of "apple juice"
Does the "Management" want a box for themselves as well??

IF the weather holds off and the spray shop warms up, I may have my Tricycle finished in time to bring with us :rob.....

O' and yes, the Yid does want his big bag of the finest dead pig in the WORLD :thumb2:bounce1

I'll be there, Friday and Saturday nights. Really looking forward to it - and breaking out the Tipi for the first time :D

My intention is to be there Friday and Saturday nights, and if brekky's available Sat and Sunday morning, that sounds good too.

I'd imagine Thunder will still be where there be dragons (not Wales though), the Calum's Road crew aren't due back in the UK before February the 8th.

I'l turn up some time on Friday, leaving Sunday, so food & beer for 2 nights & brekkie for 2 mornings... :thumb2 :beerjug:

I shall be there at least one night, hopefully Friday and Saturday if I can.

Will the Oyster Stout be on?

:drool

EDIT: Knackers! Just realised I can't make it, at all.

:blast

IF the weather holds off and the spray shop warms up, I may have my Tricycle finished in time to bring with us :rob.....

one will be most unpleased,should your tricycle not appear.:tears
it may even cause one to blaspheme :(
:kissy2

Ill be there Friday / Saturday night with the good lady in the tin box (camper van), brekkie for two for saturday and sunday morning please.:thumb

I will be there from Saturday morning onwards....is there room for me, the car and a caravan please? (Its a bit chilly for little me to camp in January)

Morticia

Camping, booze, food & breakfast. I'll take it all please. :beerjug:
The Lost Soul is currently away snowboarding in France but he told me he'd be interested in camping too.

:thumb2

Lu and I for Friday night and Saturday nights :thumb2

Not sure about breakfasts.... depends on how the night before goes :D

Is there room on the dining room floor or is it all camping.

If so it'll be that or the Van camping for me

Forgot to ask, can i have a breakky on Sunday morning please.:)

Morticia

Back
Top Bottom