Sockpuppet down

FFS thats a real pain in the a....................

........nkle!

GWS and if there's anything you need ask HRH he does fek all else all day:augie:D

Shep

Ah yes 'I'll do it tomorro ronno':D

Listen tae you, all you do is scribble on bits of metal ffs :augie

Anyway yir supposed tae be sombre on a broken leg thread so behave yirsel:D

Listen tae you, all you do is scribble on bits of metal ffs :augie

Anyway yir supposed tae be sombre on a broken leg thread so behave yirsel:D

FFS i thought this was the pub:blast sorry

I've just give myself a kick on the shin, just so I know how it feels

i'm quite sombre now:(

It was shit luck falling off but good luck you had mates there.....gws.

Bugger :blast
Just as well you were close to running with the others :beerjug:

I do hope thunder has organised armed pollis outside the ward, to deter any terrorist organisations intent on entertaining us on the internet with your head. .

I do hope thunder has organised armed pollis outside the ward, to deter any terrorist organisations intent on entertaining us on the internet with your head. .

That would be the least of my worries Steppers :augie

gown.jpg

The most gorgeous security guards Ive ever clapped eyes on, no kidding!

Andres

He's in good hands...........

Well, if it was easy then everyone would be doing it :D

Get well soon and get back to travelling

Dave

As I collected his bike, I´m invoking the law of Salvage on it.:) Everyone else here has 1200s so the bits are no good to them but I reckon most bits from your 1150 should fit my 1100:)

Those footrests look lovely.. Bhud is after your small Ortibe bags so don´t worry, none of your gear will go to waste:D

Seriously. all your stuff is safe and sound in the hotel underground carpark.

Sid
Full details updated on my blog.

Hi, don't know you or any of the guys on the trip, and I don't post very often,but felt I had to say a few words. Have been watching this since its early stages of planning. To say the riders have had it tough would be an understatement,what should have been the relatively easy part of the trip looks to have been a nightmare what with the weather,freezing riding conditions,snow, ice, wind, rain, you are one hardy bunch of tossers,:bow:bow I have been riding a good few years and know what you all must have endured it must have been bloody hellish:eek: and yet apart from some navigation problems I haven't heard anyone complain once. Was gutted to read about your off best of luck to you and hope your ankle heals soon. "a wee tip on bike mechanics if it aint broke don't fix it":D

Back
Top Bottom