Sockpuppet down

I'm starting the enjoy it here.

Worked out what the sheet attacehd to my breakfast each morning was. A menu!

Seems fish soup is the default. Today I've bagged Steak with Muscles and a side of Rice.

I do believe that my main meal is going to be hamburger and chips.

Though it not all great. Its now 17:18. The 17:00 tea and cake meal seems to be late.

I tell ya, I'm proper roughing it here:)

I'm starting the enjoy it here.

Worked out what the sheet attacehd to my breakfast each morning was. A menu!

Seems fish soup is the default. Today I've bagged Steak with Muscles and a side of Rice.

I do believe that my main meal is going to be hamburger and chips.

Though it not all great. Its not 17:18. The 17:00 tea and cake meal seems to be late.

I tell ya, I'm proper roughing it here:)

They don't eat 'til 9pm over there.

Are you still in a backless frock?

Been watching Sid's tracker... he's been to Safeway...

...say nowt..

:augie

"been to safeways " .... his son will be cross,, cant he find an Asda over there.

Why has he gone to Safeways ...... food cant be that bad at the hotel .....

"been to safeways " .... his son will be cross,, cant he find an Asda over there.

Why has he gone to Safeways ...... food cant be that bad at the hotel .....

Back in 2006 the last safeway was on Gibraltar. Could still be there.

:thumb:thumb:thumb
Thats the one, I reckon he was getting some more Voddy for the Hotel as Thunders probablly drunk their whole months supply

It was a Morrisons, surreal little England out here. Not too far off on the Voddy though :augie

Just found out I'm being discharged tommorrow :) Insurance are getting me a flight back to the UK sorted as we speak.

I'm a little relieved actually, I've seen the menu for tommorrow *bleugh* :)

I decided to celebrate by hopping to the toilet and having a glass on water, from the tap that is not the toilet. :jager

Now I'm going to kip for a few hours. Should get a nice snooze in before the tea and cakes are brought round at 5pm :)

On a serious note they've just rebandaged me. My ankle isn't a pretty sight and I'm glad to be going home in all honesty :)

Socky,

Glad you are ok and on the mend.

But there is something puzzling me about this Calum's Road trip

I seem to recall that the whole trip was the idea of a dwarf skirt-wearing flouncer with a fake royal title.

Said flouncer duly flounced off a la Reggie Perrin,but his twin brother has taken his place on the forum with a similar title to the previous.

But it would appear that this lightweight uphill gardener hasn't actually taken part in the trip that was his big idea.

Did he miss his window of opportunity,or has becoming a major hotelier taken up too much of his time ?

:confused:

hidesbehindsofa.gif

Did he miss his window of opportunity,or has becoming a major hotelier taken up too much of his time ?

He's royalty. A Class A Terrorist target. So he is on the trip, just no-one knows about it. All hush hush see.

We've got an agreement with CNN and the BBC etc to not reveal it until some American tat website does.

Sorry to hear of your accident mate, get well soon.(thanks again for the advice you gave me when my hall sensor gave up)

He's royalty. A Class A Terrorist target. So he is on the trip, just no-one knows about it. All hush hush see.

We've got an agreement with CNN and the BBC etc to not reveal it until some American tat website does.

Indeed, he is deep, deep undercover. He is with us in spirit (or should that be spirits :jager :D)

Glad they´re letting you loose Richard, have a good trip back and see you on Raasay in May.

PS don´t worry too much about all the gear we nicked off the bike, it´s being put to good use :augie

Back
Top Bottom