Sockpuppet down

I might even tell you how I managed to ride into the back of Blowzorn at a Peage station and drop my bike in front of the assembled masses.
and you picked the bike up before I could get me camera out :D

Back to hospital today! Got told today to keep it in a cast for 4 more weeks and there is a possibility that I'll have to have further surgery due to ligament damage :(

Finally updated the route map: http://www.motobimble.co.uk/route.php

Allows me to pinpoint that I fell off at 12mph - hard core or what.

I've decided to get some stickers made. Based roughly on the Martin Baker Ejection Tie Club I'm going to call this the Ejection Pie Club and limit its membership to tossers who've f**ked themselves up furthering the cause while on tour.

I've decided to get some stickers made. Based roughly on the Martin Baker Ejection Tie Club I'm going to call this the Ejection Pie Club and limit its membership to tossers who've f**ked themselves up furthering the cause while on tour.

Cooooool :cool:

Can I have one pleeeeease; I broke my metal leg in Rabat = does that count :D

Sorry to hear you may still have to have more surgeory. At least you have time on your hands to plan your sequel trip. Take care mate and heres to a speedy recovery :beerjug:

Andres

:aidanHi

Richard just heard about your mis-hap !! Just out of the LRI myself bad case of pnumonia !
Really sorry your trip was cut short, wishing you a speedy recovery.

Seamus :aidan

I didn't go to the LRI seamus :) Went to the George Elliot as its closer to my parents where I'm living while I heel.

Got the bike back today! Luckily the guys seems to have left most things on the bike :beerjug:

Shame the repatriation agent didn't do the same :(

Driver admitted he'd dropped the bike and showed the damage he caused doing it. :blast At least he was nice enough to come clean and admit it. :thumb2

So current damage estimate is looking like.

Verns Panniers (completley useable but the insurance is paying)
2 x Rocker Covers
1 x Adv Screen
1 x Adv Tank (ouch)
BMW Engine Bars / Bash Plate
Rear Sub Frame what is cracked (maybe weld)
Front Indicators

I reckon £2000 all in. Anyone else have an estimate.

So current damage estimate is looking like.

Verns Panniers (completley useable but the insurance is paying)
2 x Rocker Covers
1 x Adv Screen
1 x Adv Tank (ouch)
BMW Engine Bars / Bash Plate
Rear Sub Frame what is cracked (maybe weld)
Front Indicators

I reckon £2000 all in. Anyone else have an estimate.

I recon it will be more than that, the tank alone with paintinf will come to about a Grand I recon.....

AndyT:cool:

Yeah, reckon worst case pre damage the bike was worth £5000 of anyones money (probably closer to £5500).

Still got a ways to go before its a write off!

Yeah, reckon worst case pre damage the bike was worth £5000 of anyones money (probably closer to £5500).

Still got a ways to go before its a write off!

I seem to recall 66 to 75% depending on assessors valuation???

Perhaps there's an assessor in the house could verify

Always good to have a cushion Richard!

Back
Top Bottom