Swiss Alps - Photos...

DomB

OK OK, they're up. It only took 4mths.....

One big zip file with all my photos and screen grabs of the excellent ride reports by Cookie, 2WH, bbbvito and YOY. (No words on mine, coz I'm not clever enough) :blagblah

Also copied in the excellent route plans that Magnum compiled so, in theory, a one stop shop for the trip...

www.finistere.ltd.uk

Enjoy!

Dom :JB

OK OK, they're up. It only took 4mths.....

One big zip file with all my photos and screen grabs of the excellent ride reports by Cookie, 2WH, bbbvito and YOY. (No words on mine, coz I'm not clever enough) :blagblah

Also copied in the excellent route plans that Magnum compiled so, in theory, a one stop shop for the trip...

www.finistere.ltd.uk

Enjoy!

Dom :JB

Fewwww I am worn out up and down them little hills and Patrick looks like a chap i use to go Game shooting with?:augie

Big D:D

I don't think I've ever seen anything else really capture the spirit or essence of an event.

Simply outstanding.

Thank you for sharing these.

Off to have a lie down, now...

Yoy

Superb photo's Dom. I look particularly good on a few of them.

Thanks again mark for organising a fantastic trip and to all participants for making it so memorable.

Thanks chaps and ladies.

Well as they say " Better late than never "
Some good stuff there mate brought it all back again and put another smile on my face just remembering it all :D:D:D:D

Hopefully Magnum is still keeping an eye in and he gets another one sorted in a year or two:drool

CHEERS DOM:beerjug:

Amazing photos, care to offer a little insight into the gear you used and how you processed them. Looks like a fairly wide angle lens in lots of them, but I'm interested to know how you made them look so wonderfully rich.

Cheers,

J.

Guys

I've managed to get my domain suspended, suspect due to excessive bandwidth usage...

Therefore, regretfully I'm going to have to pull the files down... :(

Swiss Alpers - pm me if you haven't already grabbed them and I'll ship a CD...

All the best!

Dom

Guys

I've managed to get my domain suspended, suspect due to excessive bandwidth usage...

Therefore, regretfully I'm going to have to pull the files down... :(

Swiss Alpers - pm me if you haven't already grabbed them and I'll ship a CD...

All the best!

Dom

Ooh, bugger.

Sendspace.com is a handy place to upload the zip file to, then everyone could just grab it from there, save you sending out loads of cd's.

Coool, I'll look into that - hopefully get sorted in the next week or so... :)

In reply to your earlier question - Camera 5D II, with 16-35mm lens. Used lightroom for processing, mostly just lifting the clarity, and dropping the vibrance - really like the effect from that. Hope that helps!

Coool, I'll look into that - hopefully get sorted in the next week or so... :)

In reply to your earlier question - Camera 5D II, with 16-35mm lens. Used lightroom for processing, mostly just lifting the clarity, and dropping the vibrance - really like the effect from that. Hope that helps!

Thanks for that, I'm using Aperture so will have to take a look at how clarity and vibrance relate. Great work.

J.

Back
Top Bottom