who is going?

Yeah, why not, I've done dunes on my 11, no different really :) sand is sand, even my light offroaders hate the sand.. In for a penny I say :)

Anyways, just a thought, why not shift your off-time a week or so forward, then you'd have some riders to head down to Africa with :)

trip

baz. Ill give you a ring net week to sort something for the end jul begin aug.

Ddude, although not confirmed i think me and uncle bully will go as far south east as erg chebbi then west towards ouzazarte taking a few days in the gorges before heading back north.

righto chad,had a word with steve from up here and we`re all pretty flexable on routes but as you say the ergs have got to be seen!!!. if i miss ur call i`ll get back to you TaTa

Hi all,

I think I'm gonna skip this one - I've got the chance to go down to Dakar in January (recently had a Dakar trip cancelled that was scheduled to depart Aug 28) and I think I will need to retain the funds for the January run. Spain, Morocco, Western Sahara, Mauri, Senegal/Dakar is what I have my heart set on.

I don't believe in not letting people know as early as poss. if I'm in or out, hence this posting.

Still unsure what to do in Sept. :confused: - but need to watch the £££ with the January trip now looking definite.

Have a blinding time in Sept., I'm sure you will all have a few tales to tell when you get back - and remember, we want PICTURES! (AND VIDEO)!

Thanks all.

:clap Not long Now
Regards to another meet, i can do any weekend up to the trip.
A saturday night camp sounds good ideal oppourtunity to check the gear out.
:beerjug: :jager :beer: :101 :camping
Just to confirm my ferry is booked wed 08/09 11am portsmouth 2 Santander
Return fri 24/09 10.30 St.Malo 2 Portsmouth.

Cheers Darren :thumb2

What bikes are going? I am taking a F650gs, hope that i and it can keep up with the bigger bikes crossing spain!

:clap Not long Now
Regards to another meet, i can do any weekend up to the trip.
A saturday night camp sounds good ideal oppourtunity to check the gear out.
:beerjug: :jager :beer: :101 :camping
Just to confirm my ferry is booked wed 08/09 11am portsmouth 2 Santander
Return fri 24/09 10.30 St.Malo 2 Portsmouth.

Cheers Darren :thumb2

Is this still open invite? How may are going?

Dunno how many are going, at least 5 on the same ferry out, but after then, who knows. Communication hasn't been a strongpoint, so some of us have just plotted our own route and got on with prepping for a solo journey if needs be.

the unforgiven

well the way i`ve added it up is 4 go on the sunday (5th sept) just to check for land mines and see if the big macs in FEZ taste the same, then on the 8th the dune busters(3 i count) start their trip south to meet up with steve, unless he meets up with the reccon group, who then all decend on north africa to hopefully join up maybe about the 11th or 12th to then tramp off to the erg`s,could all go pear shapped but who knows , but i suppose yep its still an open invite and if your wearing knobblies,thats the way to go!! :rob

the return

oh p.s. four of us are returning via santander on the 23rd(lazy gits and can`t be arsed doing that part of france AGAIN)(people are starting to notice,oh its that bloody englishman):eek:

where it all ends

we talking serious off road or light trails?

i`ve no off road expereience what so ever NYUK i just ride where ever,if the hard top gives out then you have to do,i`m using tks`s on the bike so if the black stuff gives out i`ve got a little more grip,nothing grim just some back roads with character(spelling and its late. TTfn to u all):aidan

Dunno how many are going, at least 5 on the same ferry out, but after then, who knows. Communication hasn't been a strongpoint, so some of us have just plotted our own route and got on with prepping for a solo journey if needs be.

you aint going solo, you need to show me where the petrol stations are, oh and when i break down i will be ****ed unless you are there to show me how to fix it:thumb2

chuffed you have started planning a route si. i probobly would have got my map out on the Maroc ferry and followed my nose south so :beerjug:

you aint going solo, you need to show me where the petrol stations are, oh and when i break down i will be ****ed unless you are there to show me how to fix it:thumb2

chuffed you have started planning a route si. i probobly would have got my map out on the Maroc ferry and followed my nose south so :beerjug:

Why the **** are my swear words ***** like this? surely not being sensored on an open forum that i pay to be a member!!

Back
Top Bottom