Weather Report.....

I was talking breakfast then by the way. Thai food is usually okay for me as they have lots of battered vegetables, tofu, coconut milk and rice. If they have baked bananas in coconut milk for a pud I will die happy.

leave it with me

we'll do you something special. just catch up with me before dinner otherwise you'll just end up watching the carnivors:thumb2

I'm not too sure about bringing a sleeping bag, perhaps a small towel or bed sheet would do:nenau

It's all here :D

Still coming despite taking a slide down the road today thanks to some over excited acceleration during a tight turn onto a greasy road. :blast

Adventure Spec crash bars are bloody marvellous! Some scratches on the plastic pannier box but the rest of the bike is untouched. Fortunately it was a one way road so nothing coming the other way. :bow

jesus malc

Still coming despite taking a slide down the road today thanks to some over excited acceleration during a tight turn onto a greasy road. :blast

Adventure Spec crash bars are bloody marvellous! Some scratches on the plastic pannier box but the rest of the bike is untouched. Fortunately it was a one way road so nothing coming the other way. :bow

your only suppose to crash AT the event:D

Just had a brief flurry of snow in Shrewsbury about 1/2 hour ago. Not much though, glorious sunshine instead now. :thumb2

Just got back in, some of the smaller routes and shady bits were interesting, thanks to Syco and Suree for your hospitality :thumb2
I will put some pics up when I thaw out :eek:

Stewart

78326985-Ti.gif

Hope the the curry is up to par.... and the Oyster Stout is flowing..

ScreenShot015.jpg

:beerjug:

It was very cold last night, ice inside the van as well as out, but I was toasty warm in my sleeping bag with extra duvet. Rather icy in the car park, and a light dusting of snow for the campers. No one seemed terribly bothered by it, and Syco had a tethered rocket to warm his shed up; five minutes of that and everyone moved to the other end.

Road condition in Wales 30.1.2010

Been out today, not on the bike and did the route from Shreswbury to Whitchurch then out through Wrexham to the Ponderosa Cafe, Horseshoe Pass. Only problem were untreated patches of ice on stretches of the road from Wrexham..Not nice and roads slippy - TAKE CARE

seems a tad cold there ..

Gosh two trips both at opposite ends .

You lot freezing you bits and Sid and the boths roasting theirs ....

Where would you rather be guys ... Sorry cant be with you ,,, next time when that Sid comes home and I hide the bike keys and passport for a very very long time

have a few beers for me

Back
Top Bottom