Ride Out/Meet Up

I have been looking at the location of the guys who have said they are coiming down for this meet and The distance between Rich (London) and the 3 from the northwest is about 4 - 5 hours.

Although not a massive distance in itself - if we meet up specifically for a ride out the distances between meeting/ride out & getting home would become quite large for some.

Therefore i am proposing we meet up around 12 in the afternoon around the M1/A14 Junction. (Location to follow). 2 - 2.5 hours riding each.

The primary purpose for this meet is to get together for a brew and to discuss routes/must see's for September so i suggest the "ride out" portion of the day is getting to the meet up point.

Before i fix a meeting point any comments?

Si, do you fancy meeting up to ride over - back roads of course. Rich we could also meet up with you on the M11 somewhere if you want.

Chad :dragon

Hi Chad,

What you've proposed sounds good to me, look forward to meeting everyone

Steve.

Right this is where i propose we meet up to discuss the trip to Morocco.

From Junction 19 of the M1 take the A14 East for approx 15 Miles just past Junction 4 there is a services which has an Esso station, an on the Run Cafe and more importantly a McDonalds. we will meet there for 12 o clock Sunday the 07 Mar 10.

For those with GPS N52 24.882 W 000 47.415:confused:

I believe the Postcode is NN14 1SS

For those who know how to use google it is here.
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?sourc...,-0.777283&spn=0.093774,0.307274&z=12&iwloc=A

If you are coming westbound on the A14 you will have to go to Junc 4 turn around and head east.

Could you reply with if you can make it. Maybe come with some idea of what you want to acheive over the trip - Off road, Camping, Hotels, Dune riding, Beaches etc etc etc.

Rich let me know soonest if you cant make it because it would be pointless meeting up with out our leader:augie:bow

Look forward to seeing you all

Last edited:
Meet Up

Hi Guys , i'm a mate of badgers who has expressed an interest in this trip and mentioned it to me also , if its ok i'd like to come on the 7th March too to have a chat and see how things are going. Looking like a good trip and i'd like to go back to North Africa...

I'd be coming from Bath in the SW.

Cheers

Paul

run to meet on 7th

Not sure if I can do this trip to morocco now.
Short time working started and redundancies going on, such is life.

Like to tag along and meet you all, in case I can get away at the last minute.

Badger / Judge.
You 2 going together, can I join you and where?

Not sure if I can do this trip to morocco now.
Short time working started and redundancies going on, such is life.

Like to tag along and meet you all, in case I can get away at the last minute.

Badger / Judge.
You 2 going together, can I join you and where?

PM sent.

Good to meet you all

I will watch this space for updates.

Took a short cut as a road was closed, what did I let myself in for.
It got worse, no chance to take pictures as just trying to keep bike upright.

Attachments

• 070310 short cut.jpg
    070310 short cut.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 143
Good to meet you all.

First impressions mean a lot and i think id enjoy travelling for a bit with you all.

Thought about what you said about time in Marroc malcolm and i am starting to agree so i may try and get a bit longer off work to extend the trip by 4 - 5 days.:thumb

meetup

hi all,:clapenjoyed the meet,thought it was informative and constructive, good to see all the ideas and how keen people are, will see how the future unravels with the time plans

Hi fellas,
Good meeting & turn out,nice to be able to put a face`s to a name`s
even if i cant remember them all.
Cheers :thumb2
Darren

Meet up

Same Here , Good to hear all the ideas and viewpoints , go with the flow

Good to see everyone and see how it all goes in the next few months.

Any one who wants a copy of the Topo Morocco for mapsource let me know , genuine of course ;)

Also the chap who had the F650 , sorry cant remember your name , ref the high screen i have please PM me.

Paul

ride back

and cheers to malcomb and steve for the ride back and the quicker and more interesting route thru marple to the M60

Back
Top Bottom