Ride Out/Meet Up

Shadwell

Reaction score
After a crackly mobile phone call with Tricky yesterday i think i agreed to put a thread up to arrange a meet up for anyone who wants to discuss this trip.

I am thinking somewhere around Cambridge to meet up.

I am personaly not available until the weekend starting Fri 26 Feb :blast but post when you are available.:beerjug:

Chad

meet up

I have some annual leave that I must use. I am wanting to go to Normandy from about 25th or 26th march to 1st april.

Anybody up for this.
i will be camping or youth hostelling in basic accomodation as do not have much money.

i am intending to do the usual WW2 must see stuff plus, Bayeux and Falaise (bill the conqueror)

Cheers

rich

That sounds good, I had intended to do Normandy myself, purely to look round the beaches/brecourt manor, carentan etc etc.. Camping sounds good, plenty of cheap municipal sites.

Chad.. with regards dates, I'm fairly flexible, so I'll see what everyone else chooses, then work in with that.
Si

That sounds good, I had intended to do Normandy myself, purely to look round the beaches/brecourt manor, carentan etc etc.. Camping sounds good, plenty of cheap municipal sites.

Uncle Bully,

in regards to the normandy trip, i have booked myself a ferry from dover calais as it was only £20 return!

Outward Dover - Calais Thu 25 Mar 2010 08:30
Return Calais - Dover Wed 31 Mar 2010 13:55

rich

Right as the weather is forecast to be absolute shite for the next 2 - 3 weeks who fancies meeting up on Sun 07 Mar 10 for a bit of a ride but more importantly a chat about Morocco in September.

I am thinking somewhere around the A1 corridor around the A14/M11 for easy access for as many as possible.

Hi do you mind if I come along for the meet as I may be interested in joining the Normandy run and also possibly Morroco...mind you I have to find a job first for the Morocco trip!

Si and Rich are booked up for Normandy 25 - 31 Mar.:thumb2

Rich and Chad are ferry booked 08 Sep Portsmouth - Santander for a few weeks in Morocco.:thumb

This thread was to try and organise a meet up end of Feb/Begin Mar to try and decide some sort of plan of action for the Morocco trip, but we have somehow gone:topic.

Lets try again, Out of all the people that have stated an interest in riding down to Morocco for 2 - 3 weeks at the beginning of Sep 10 for some :blagblah and :Motomartin some:JB and hopefully some :beer: maybe even some :tarka, who is available Sun 07 Mar to meet up around the Cambridge area to ride and discuss options for the trip??

:dragon Chad

Hi all,

Morocco right ?

Can you add me to the list please.

Malcolm

Will be watching this thread, live in Cheshire near Sandbach.

Si and Rich are booked up for Normandy 25 - 31 Mar.:thumb2

Rich and Chad are ferry booked 08 Sep Portsmouth - Santander for a few weeks in Morocco.:thumb

This thread was to try and organise a meet up end of Feb/Begin Mar to try and decide some sort of plan of action for the Morocco trip, but we have somehow gone:topic.

Lets try again, Out of all the people that have stated an interest in riding down to Morocco for 2 - 3 weeks at the beginning of Sep 10 for some :blagblah and :Motomartin some:JB and hopefully some :beer: maybe even some :tarka, who is available Sun 07 Mar to meet up around the Cambridge area to ride and discuss options for the trip??

:dragon Chad

i will be up for the ride out on 7 march.

for those who have just appeared, please read through the other threads on the trip forum and this will give you an idea as to what is happening.
rich

4 of us are in for this meet up so far

Me
Rich
Steve
Si

So we will definately go for it, as we are London, Stockport and East Anglia i will try and get somewhere central'ish.

Details to follow.

Rich, can you bring any maps - routes you have sussed out for Morocco so we can discuss and hopefully come up with a basic plan.

Chad :dragon

Add me to the list please.
I am from Sandbach area, not far from Stockport.

Who is the Stockport contact?
Have I met you at the area meet?

Malcolm

Hi Malcolm,

It's me who's from Stockport. I'm new to the forum so I've never been to any of the meets from here.

When the location's sorted out we could ride down together if your up for it ?

Steve.

meet up

hi all hope to have a ride to the meet up,if you two from the northwest want another to ride down i`m upfor it

Back
Top Bottom