Meet n Greet at ferry port Dun Laoghaire

Mide

Reaction score
Kev and I will meet people at the ferry port in Dun Laoghaire.:aidan

We should have waypoints by then and we'll be able to head for the first checkpoint:thumb2

We can meet others travelling from Dublin at the ferry port or organise other meeting points on the way once we know (roughly:nenau) where we're going.

Looking forward to it:beerjug:

I'd be more than happy to take up your kind offer. :thumb2

I met Ravenbyrne and Geraldine last year, oh and a taxi driver who bumped my bike whislt doing a u-turn at the lights. :pullface

Ferry lands at 11.59, so off probably at 12.10-12.15

I think there are at least 3 others on the boat too.

Dublin City

I will be landing at 13.49 on the Irish Ferries Swift service if thats not too late
Matt

Just wondering how many people are coming in on the Dun Laoire ferry and how many coming into Dublin Port?

Kev and I will meet people off the Dun Laoire ferry:aidan

Perhaps someone else travelling up a little later could meet people off the Dublin Port ferry?!? It's eta is approx 2pm:)

Cheers:thumb

Mide

I think my ferry gets into Dublin port around 10.30-11.00 am ish.

Gerry G and myself are on the Thursday Fleetwood to Larne ,arriving Larne at around 6pm.
See you somewhere Friday I suppose
Jim

Gerry G and myself are on the Thursday Fleetwood to Larne ,arriving Larne at around 6pm.
See you somewhere Friday I suppose
Jim

You could have a lovely morning in east Co Down and the Mournes before heading for the start in Monaghan Jim. :thumb2

Looks like Matt Gibbs'll be on the same boat as you then Shapeshifter?? Or at least arriving in Dublin Port at the same time??

PW Cymru - we can meet you and go back to Dun Laoire to pick up the others at 12 or are you happy to head straight to Monaghan on your lonesome?

:aidan

Only 7 more sleeps:roll

Looks like Matt Gibbs'll be on the same boat as you then Shapeshifter?? Or at least arriving in Dublin Port at the same time??

PW Cymru - we can meet you and go back to Dun Laoire to pick up the others at 12 or are you happy to head straight to Monaghan on your lonesome?

:aidan

Only 7 more sleeps:roll

Hi Mide, I'm ok to make it on me lonesome.

Thanks anyway :thumb2

I'd be more than happy to take up your kind offer. :thumb2

I met Ravenbyrne and Geraldine last year, oh and a taxi driver who bumped my bike whislt doing a u-turn at the lights. :pullface

Ferry lands at 11.59, so off probably at 12.10-12.15

I think there are at least 3 others on the boat too.

Yep, I'm on that one as well so it'd be great to join you for the ride up :thumb

Back
Top Bottom