Sign in here when you've booked and paid.

Booked in and paid.
All I need now is :-
Pimms jug
Pimms
Shit for Pimms
Hamsters Tshirt
Oh and something to keep me warm at night
Hmmmmm

On the kite flying front I'm a Hawk Conservancy member - anyone want a free ticket to come in with me?
K xx :JB

Booked in and paid.
Pimms jug
Pimms
Shit for Pimms
Hamsters Tshirt
Hmmmmm

On the kite flying front I'm a Hawk Conservancy member - anyone want a free ticket to come in with me?

:beerjug: I am sure we can do something about the Pimms. Although I prefer mint, strawberries and stuff in mine.... ;)

I know of a bed warmer for ladies called Dave

Booked in and paid.
Pimms jug
Pimms
Shit for Pimms
Hamsters Tshirt
Hmmmmm

Dave likes pimms too.he he

Out of interest, are tickets sent out or are we just names on the gate when we've paid. I have the paypal receipt but just want to check if there should have been anything else sent out.

J.

Out of interest, are tickets sent out or are we just names on the gate when we've paid. I have the paypal receipt but just want to check if there should have been anything else sent out.

J.

Nothing normally sent, just have your PayPal receipt in case.

Pitch up and enjoy the party:thumb

J.

No tickets sent out, you'll be on a list of names & addresses I will have of those who have pre-booked, so long as you don't expect me to guess your name or forum name then we shouldn't have a problem and I'll be handing your wristbands over in a flash :thumb2

I should be easy enough to spot :D

Don't seem to have anything for Dave the Driver fortunately :augie

No tickets sent out, you'll be on a list of names & addresses I will have of those who have pre-booked, so long as you don't expect me to guess your name or forum name then we shouldn't have a problem and I'll be handing your wristbands over in a flash :thumb2

Cheers Judge, look forward to meeting you there.

Don't seem to have anything for Dave the Driver fortunately :augie

Dont I owe you a pint :D

Back
Top Bottom