Pardon For Asking BUT?

DrFarkoff

Grumpy Ole Git!!!
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Is anyone else's lights going dim in the house as the server sucks and blows to expel the mutitude of pics in the Thunders amalgamated Ride Report?

I kid you not My Firefox stalls and nearly stops when I click on last post icon in this thread!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Roger May I make the suggestion that you split into days from here on in and maybe a Mod could split the others up and help post them in order for you? I don't know if it's possible? But Surely that would help the "Viewability" of the thread?

Whilst Loving the pics and the write ups Old Bean, but If I click on it even with a good broadband connection it's sucking serious memory for the thread and acyually puts me off viewing despite wanting to see what the craic is!?

Do beg pardon for the stirring of the Ether

Hopefully Merely a Constructive critiscm rather a negative critiscm! :D:D:D

Edit 2 mins 27 secs to load the last page to post 74

Wait until I start including the videos. :augie

Seriously though no issues with my machine on this or any other thread, might be something your end, but I'm not using Firefox.

same here... no issues with my machine - keep them coming Thunder!

Wait until I start including the videos. :augie

Seriously though no issues with my machine on this or any other thread, might be something your end, but I'm not using Firefox.

It's wierd it's only the Callums Rd ride report thread that it does it on?

Thats why I thought I would ask in here to see what the word on the street was???

Thats why I thought I would ask in here to see what the word on the street was???

It's not the thread, it Thunder by proxy :yikes

Jay you may check your PC. Just fired up the netbook on wireless and it loaded the thread instantly, no issues.

FWIW it's probably just a speed issue.

The thread is obviously pic heavy (as it should be) and this may make the browser appear to crash. Leave it for a bit and see if it comes back:thumb2

Opened no problem my side of the seough, Jay. I think you've got your cables twisted in Islandmagee:comfort

you may be clearing all the pics every time you exit firefox and have to load them all again instead of them being saved

Back
Top Bottom