latest HID conversion to 2009 GS

blu-dub

Reaction score
Ow Do fellow tossers I have finally got round to posting a few photos for you to drooooool ova !!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I had my baby pimped by les wassall last week and I haven't stopped smiling since. Full HID convesion to dipped and main beam and while i was in the mood to spend I thought i'd go for the BMW fogs with the 2010 fixing brackets ( HID conversion also ) - so no need for the Migsel light bar. All the ballasts are neatly fastened under the beak - sure you will agree that Les knows his stuff..

My other mods: Givi screen - no doubt lots have already seen the thread on this site!, hand guards, mud sling, lowered pillion rests, have bought fastway for myself but not fitted yet, magnum horn, and other bits of ally protection and bits of bling!!! , just waiting for the graphics from humvee to arrive and I'll probably fit a zumo 660 next.

enough chat ...... the photos

Big thanks to les for a great job , :thumb:thumb:thumb

Attachments

• Bike 003a.jpg
    Bike 003a.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 1,488
  • Bike 005a.jpg
    Bike 005a.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 1,480
  • Bike 008a.jpg
    Bike 008a.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 1,521
  • Bike 011a.jpg
    Bike 011a.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 1,482
  • Bike 017a.jpg
    Bike 017a.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 1,487
Nice new ride and well done to Les the H.I.D. install :clap

Stickers will be in the mail tomorrow ;)

Ow Do fellow tossers I have finally got round to posting a few photos for you to drooooool ova !!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I had my baby pimped by les wassall last week and I haven't stopped smiling since. Full HID convesion to dipped and main beam and while i was in the mood to spend I thought i'd go for the BMW fogs with the 2010 fixing brackets ( HID conversion also ) - so no need for the Migsel light bar. All the ballasts are neatly fastened under the beak - sure you will agree that Les knows his stuff..

My other mods: Givi screen - no doubt lots have already seen the thread on this site!, hand guards, mud sling, lowered pillion rests, have bought fastway for myself but not fitted yet, magnum horn, and other bits of ally protection and bits of bling!!! , just waiting for the graphics from humvee to arrive and I'll probably fit a zumo 660 next.

enough chat ...... the photos

Big thanks to les for a great job , :thumb:thumb:thumb

Still got black spots in my vision, I knew I should have followed you yesterday :D a great ride through the Lakes thanks to Sadjim :thumb2 one or two pucker moments on ice corners :eek:

Still got black spots in my vision, I knew I should have followed you yesterday :D a great ride through the Lakes thanks to Sadjim :thumb2 one or two pucker moments on ice corners :eek:

enjoyed it so much I went again today :D:D:D:D couldn't go quite as fast as the "extra luggage" kept poking me in the ribs............... not as much ice today so no scary bits.....I think i could ride that route everyday and not get fed up with it. I have to say again that i can't believe the difference the lights make, not just seeing more in the dark but the response you get from everyone in their sardine cans!!!:thumb

Back
Top Bottom