Three and a bit weeks.....

Everything is done and ready for you all. Some cracking roads lined up for you to ride and some great scenery too. :)

The start location will be announced on Sunday 14th March. :thumb2

Really really looking forward to it. Work's been so intense (and seriously long days) recently, having a long weekend with little to do but ride my bike will be bliss :JB

Mmmmm :duno but the evening entertainment should make up for it :JB:beer::drinkinpa:fiddle

We shall drink to forget (the weather)...:beerjug:

in the hands of your boss:thumb

Don't think even Mandy can sort the weather:eek:

Have faith: Don't be disrespecting the Weather Witch or you will diminish her sunshine spell....

:rob

Really really looking forward to it. Work's been so intense (and seriously long days) recently, having a long weekend with little to do but ride my bike will be bliss :JB

I need reminding why I get up eveymorning: To pay for these things.

:thumb2

:JB

We shall drink to forget (the weather)...:beerjug:

Have faith: Don't be disrespecting the Weather Witch or you will diminish her sunshine spell....

:rob

I need reminding why I get up eveymorning: To pay for these things.

:thumb2

:JB

You tell them :rob

:aidan

yea gud weather would just top it off...nice roads,good accomodation and good company ...wot more could you ask for??? im sure the big fella an Mandy will not dissapoint:aidan:101:boozer

MMMMT an event worth waiting for.

It will take me 2 weeks to drag the bike out of the bushes.At least it will be nicely washed by the rain of late. Can't wait to travel the roads of Ireland.Well worth the hike from deapest Hamshire.Looking forward to seeing you all there.
Dexter.
:cool::eek:

Back
Top Bottom