T-shirts for the MMMMT

trevmcdev8

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I was going to take the plunge and do up some polos shirts for the MMMMT. They are based on the stickers and would look very much like this test i did out today.......

MMMMT-test-photo-e1268087554993.jpg

I am trying to gauge interest, the polos would be £15 each and that includes getting your name/site name embroidered on the other breast (for that personal touch) if you fancy.

Manufacturers sizing chart is as follows,

Mens;

Small - 36" chest
Medium - 39" chest
Large - 43" chest
XLarge - 44" chest
XXL - 51" chest
XXXL - 56" chest

and for the laydeez there is a 'shaped fit' polo and the manufacturers sizing chart is as follows,

Size 8 - 30" chest
Size 10 - 32" chest
Size 12 - 34" chest
Size 14 - 36" chest
Size 16 - 38" chest
Size 18 - 40" chest
Size 20 - 42" chest
Size 22 - 44" chest
Size 24 - 46" chest

i can get kids sizes too if required.

Please post on this thread, let me know how many, what size, etc and if you can let me know before this Friday 12 March i can have your polos done for the MMMMT weekend. Anyone after then and i will still do my best to have them ready for the weekend, failing that i will have them with you as soon after as i can, provided you cover the cost of postage (same goes for those who aren't attending the weekend but would still like a shirt).

BMW roundel should be blue/white :augie
R youse color blind.
:kissy2

hi trev will you put me down for 2 x extra large with frank1200 on it as well
cheers

Polo Shirt

Please put me down for 1 of those Large with Dexter on it.

Cheers

large please no name

they do look the bolox

ash :rolleyes:

do ya want ££ first

They look great!
One for Kev in an xl with Kev on it & one for me in a 14 with Mide on it( if you can do a fada on the i, i'd be much obliged:augie)

Cheers:thumb

They look great!
One for Kev in an xl with Kev on it & one for me in a 14 with Mide on it( if you can do a fada on the i, i'd be much obliged:augie)

Cheers:thumb

14 ! cough

:hide
love from twiggy.

Cheers everyone, I'm happy with the badge but i have to give all the credit to Paddy Dakar of the site here, a crackin design which i think is really effective, he was good enough to let me copy it ;) he did the recent fish dash stickers as well which were excellent!

Mide, no probs i can do a fada on the i,
Ash, i can't embroider the badge onto your thong, sorry mate, but cheers for the pm.

For those paying in sterling you can either bring it with you on the weekend or if you prefer (and this will work for those not normally using sterling) you can use paypal, the address is info@logospromotionalwear.com

Cheers everyone, I'm happy with the badge but i have to give all the credit to Paddy Dakar of the site here, a crackin design which i think is really effective, he was good enough to let me copy it ;) he did the recent fish dash stickers as well which were excellent!

Mide, no probs i can do a fada on the i,
Ash, i can't embroider the badge onto your thong, sorry mate, but cheers for the pm.

For those paying in sterling you can either bring it with you on the weekend or if you prefer (and this will work for those not normally using sterling) you can use paypal, the address is info@logospromotionalwear.com

keep the thong ;)
:green gri

Back
Top Bottom