Last Orders for MMMMT

Mandylicious

Member Supported Charities
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I am closing the numbers for this event on Friday 12th March. I am aware there are a few in the process of making deposits and I will also need those confirmed by Friday.

We have been overwelmed by the response and our numbers are approaching 70. :clap

Many thanks and look forward to seeing you all in a few weeks :beerjug:

Mandy

:aidan

I am closing the numbers for this event on Friday 12th March. I am aware there are a few in the process of making deposits and I will also need those confirmed by Friday.

We have been overwelmed by the response and our numbers are approaching 70. :clap

Many thanks and look forward to seeing you all in a few weeks :beerjug:

Mandy

Hi Mandy,

Just looking at your avatar.... I know a guy casting "The Big Fella" in bronze resin. Could get you a good price on one for your coffee table. About 16" high, now thats a big fella!:beerjug:

Hi Mandy,

Just looking at your avatar.... I know a guy casting "The Big Fella" in bronze resin. Could get you a good price on one for your coffee table. About 16" high, now thats a big fella!:beerjug:

Thanks Michael I have one ;)

Hi Mandy,

would that be anything like the one flash bought at the auction one night:augie

Back
Top Bottom