Gathering of the Clans 2010

wully

Reaction score
Gathering of the Clans 2010

Just in case anyone was thinking that the recent happenings on this forum had in some way affected this event please rest assures that it will go ahead as already planned.

Any questions about booking etc can be posted here and someone will do their best to answer them- probably me for my sins.

I'm thinking about staging an open Jaegermeister Drinking tournament in the campsite this year.

Just for something different to do....:jager

Didn'tthey have one of those last year:nenau I believe it finished early in the afternoon of arrival day with several freestyle contestants:augie

Yup, the winner had to get 2 submissions, a knockout or a double half-flip over the Flash's tent and the fence with a bucket on their head.:D

Hi Wully,

Not sure which string to post on so thought I'd try both. Would love to join the ride as I'm heading up to Orkney and Shetland on the 7th June. Be good to head west for a ride first.

Be great to get some details.
Thanks

So whit time are folk plannin on headin ower there ?

Hi AberdeenAngus,

I'm planning a trip up from the south to the Islands for a week and planned to pop into the Gathering of the Clans at the same time. Unfortunately due to the ferry times I'm now having to miss the Clan meet all together and will just be heading over to the Islands on my own. I'm there 4th - 11th June. Happy to meet other GS's if anyone is around that week

Bikeit

Hi AberdeenAngus,

I'm planning a trip up from the south to the Islands for a week and planned to pop into the Gathering of the Clans at the same time. Unfortunately due to the ferry times I'm now having to miss the Clan meet all together and will just be heading over to the Islands on my own. I'm there 4th - 11th June. Happy to meet other GS's if anyone is around that week

Bikeit

The gathering is 4th till 6th.
If you're up from the 4th till 11th then come on over.

The gathering is 4th till 6th.
If you're up from the 4th till 11th then come on over.

Would have loved to but need to be in Orkney for Saturday morning in order to dive. Locked at all the options and there is just no way around it. Shame as riding out with a bunch of GS's is always fun

Would have loved to but need to be in Orkney for Saturday morning in order to dive. Locked at all the options and there is just no way around it. Shame as riding out with a bunch of GS's is always fun

You doing Scapa ?

Midgees

After camping on Loch Broom this weekend my advice would be to bring some midgee repellent. Little bastards they are. :mad:

After camping on Loch Broom this weekend my advice would be to bring some midgee repellent. Little bastards they are. :mad:

Thanks for the tip. That bad are they already. I'll make sure I pack some and a long sleeve top :)

Hope the weather stays good

I know its a tad cheeky at this late stage, but Beth&Me plan on being up in Scotland nx week. We wouldn't need food just a spot to pitch the tent. Is it OK to just drop in and say hello / join in the rideout ?

I know its a tad cheeky at this late stage, but Beth&Me plan on being up in Scotland nx week. We wouldn't need food just a spot to pitch the tent. Is it OK to just drop in and say hello / join in the rideout ?

Hi, From the emails I sent anyone can pitch up and take a ride out. Looks like most people will be staying at http://www.broomfieldhp.com/

Back
Top Bottom