For those booked into the Ceilidh Place

wully

Reaction score
Those of you have booked into the Ceilidh Place need to call them urgently on

01854 612 103

to confirm your rooms otherwise you'll loose them. See letter below from the hotel:

"I’m writing you because I really need to know asap how many people are coming this year. We still have lots of rooms provisionally booked and we will soon have to let them to other people. Please get back to me. Your sincerely Helen Turcekova Head Receptionist"

I've just talked to them and they tell me that only four rooms are confirmed and if the rest of the bookings are not confirmed 'soon' YOU WILL loose the room...

Wully.

Cheers.

I confirmed that long ago that I'd forgotten I'd confirmed but called up to confirm I was confirmed anyway.

Can't be too careful....:augie

According to the list I have there are four rooms booked for us- according to the Ceilidh Place there are a lot more booked as part of the group:nenau

I called to confirm that I'd booked,I hadn't:blast
But I have now and it's confirmed :thumb2

According to the list I have there are four rooms booked for us- according to the Ceilidh Place there are a lot more booked as part of the group:nenau

Maybe they're referring to the bunkhouse :nenau

Coincidentaly phoned them this morning and paid my deposit. Single room shared bathroom....and I drink guiness ha ha :aidan

Cancelled my Hotel room....
Due to family reasons my little tour of Scotland is postponed :(

Back
Top Bottom