Geordie talk.

(RIP) john plane

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have been watching episode's ( of when the boat comes in) to learn geordie :D Will i have to bring my own flat cap and whippets.

I have been watching episode's ( of when the boat comes in) to learn geordie :D Will i have to bring my own flat cap and whippets.

Yill be needin a pair of overly tight stretchy jeans and an equally tight, white T-shirt wi yer tabs (20 Regal Kings) tucked into one rurled-up sleeve...

:thumb2

Maybe on the run-up to The Premiere UKGSer event of the year: Bordering with the Insane..as if I needed to tell you, we should only post in a cliched North-Eastern stylee...

Al hav a gannatit like...

:beerjug:

Maybe on the run-up to The Premiere UKGSer event of the year: Bordering with the Insane..as if I needed to tell you, we should only post in a cliched North-Eastern stylee...

Ah divvent knaa if that's a canny good idea, wi divvent want te confuse fowk.

Ah divvent knaa if that's a canny good idea, wi divvent want te confuse fowk.

Ah wuz gunna say it worked fah the SS, burra divinah givven recent events like..

:D

I've lived and worked with Geordies for 11 years now and even I'm struggling.

:eek: Ah thot yu wozwonowu?

Yanorrasuthenna ah yu?

In an attempt to assist others, I think the Tyneside Tosser is saying:

I thought you were a born and brought up in this region?

You're not from Gateshead are you?

Further assistance may be gleaned in the Vocabulary section here.

EDIT - Damn, beaten to it by Borderraider.

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kX85QqzrXO0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kX85QqzrXO0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Heeeah Donnilee Ah thowt yiz wozwonuhwa n'aal lyke.... A divvinnaa if weez cud taaalk proppa heea .
Yi needz te lorn proppa jordi wurds like Cowies, Ekkies, Stottiez, Tack, Blaa, Surpbar, Pityakka, Shearah and Makkumcunt.

Heeeah Donnilee Ah thowt yiz wozwonuhwa n'aal lyke.... A divvinnaa if weez cud taaalk proppa heea .
Yi needz te lorn proppa jordi wurds like Cowies, Ekkies, Stottiez, Tack, Blaa, Surpbar, Pityakka, Shearah and Makkumcunt.

How Al!

Hevyegorreneetackmucka?

:cool

Back
Top Bottom